Thread: Willing to visit if I am welcomed

Verified Companion Companion KimmyTime69's Avatar

Willing to visit if I am welcomed

The sooner I hear from you the sooner I can decide.. I was thinking about Wednesday or Thursday. What say Austin.. Just note that I offer no rush jobs. Never rude, never in a hurry. Very MSOG friendly.

NO bareback full service. That's rude to ask especially in this day and age..

My service are bbbj,cim,msog,dfk,fia,fiv,SS,CW,and the not so famous Kimmy Slide..

My services will reflect my rates. I do not rushing and I demand absolute respect from you because I will provide you with it as well...

When messaging me please do the following. I have stated that I will be in Austin Wednesday y Thursday.. Provide me with your age, race, and the day and for how long you wish to see me.. I am located in the Arboretum area. I offer in calls only.

Please state in your message that you are in Austin and the day you wish to see me...

1/2 hour 150.00
    hour 240.00
    90 minutes 320.00
    two hour 400.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KimmyTime69; 02-19-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    Gossip has ended more fuckships & friendships than all the pills in the drug store.P.S. If the pussy is good do not go and get me a hot towel. Just because I am doing what I love does not mean that I should stop doing my job. I'll get us both a hot towel..