Thread: LEAVING AUSTIN IN MARCH....But will be back to visit

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

LEAVING AUSTIN IN MARCH....But will be back to visit

Although Austin is my hometown and I love it with all my heart, I will be moving away in March. As my friends know, I have really been buckling down this past year in the hopes of purchasing my first home. My munchkins and I have finally decided on a location and will be moving there in March. I will definitely be back to visit! My family is here and they will not tolerate any of my bs. So it's either come back on a regular basis or they will drag me back. Lol

For those who have always been curious, you have about 5 weeks until I'm gone!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Awwwww man......this in one of those happy for you and for us!!
    Very much congratulations on your new home adventure. Know you will be missed!
    Cheers
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Thanks love! Btw, I have some shrimp & crawfish etoufee in my freezer that I made that needs a home.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Although Austin is my hometown and I love it with all my heart, I will be moving away in March. As my friends know, I have really been buckling down this past year in the hopes of purchasing my first home. My munchkins and I have finally decided on a location and will be moving there in March. I will definitely be back to visit! My family is here and they will not tolerate any of my bs. So it's either come back on a regular basis or they will drag me back. Lol

For those who have always been curious, you have about 5 weeks until I'm gone!
    Congrats girl!! I know we talked the other day about it and I'm glad to hear it's all finalized and came together ;)

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Thanks love! Btw, I have some shrimp & crawfish etoufee in my freezer that I made that needs a home.
    I know a good home for it!!!!!!!
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Congrats girl!! I know we talked the other day about it and I'm glad to hear it's all finalized and came together ;)
    Thanks Britt! It's been a long time coming!