Date: 2-05-2009
    Provider: Paige Denning
    Phone or Pager: She will provide after screening
    Email Address: Paige Denning
    City: Dallas, TX
    Area: My hotel
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, caressing, BBBJ, BBBJTCCIMNQNS, DATY, DATO, MPCFS, CG, conversation, DFK
    Session Length: One hour-went a little over--not a clock watcher
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: $$$, my choice, no upselling or tipping issues
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark, past her shoulders,
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Nonsmoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Cowboy45 before the crash—THANKS COWBOY!!
    Provider`s Face and Body: Paige is an extremely beautiful young lady. She has a serious look about her eyes, and her slight build at, 5’ 5” and 110lbs, 34a-24-24 gives the impression of being taller. Make her smile and her eyes light up. She is athletically slim and caries herself with an easy grace. Her wonderful alabaster skin remains delightfully unadorned with either ink or piercings.
    Provider's Attitude: Serious and reserved at first, then full on sensual
    Comments:
    On Cowboy45’s recommendation a while back before the crash/hack, I made email contact with Paige, which I advise you to do as soon as you are able. In my initial email, I sent my P411 screening information, and she responded back with a couple of pictures. I was hooked, because she is just my type. If you email her, she might share some better photos. In the meantime, the pictures from her P411 profile will have to do, although they come NOWHERE CLOSE to capturing her natural beauty, IMHO. Here are a couple:

So now I have seen Paige, who is my new ATF several times and the visits run together in my mind, such provocative eroticism they conjure. She always meets me elegantly clad in something tasteful and stylish, and the way she wears it is sure to make me sit up and take note. At the time of our last rendezvous, she was still completely UTR, and so I did not deliberately take note of many of the details, but I do know our visits always include, without limitation the activities listed above. She has a way of indicating nonverbally to you she is anxious to be touched. The first time we met, I was overwhelmed by her beauty and feeling a bit toadish, when she rather abruptly crossed the room to the bed where I was sitting and plopped down in my lap straddling one of my legs, the skirt parting between her own legs as she did so, that I might feel her warmth through the tights she was wearing. What can a guy do at that point but begin to explore? That will go down as one of my most erotic memories of all time.

DFK—she is absolutely spectacular, I could spend a whole session on this, but why when there are so many additional wonderful things on the menu? She appreciates DATY, and is always fresh and receptive, and on at least one occasion I remember exploring a little further down for a little DATO, although I did not go diving, so I am not COMPLETELY sure how receptive she is to the activity. I can tell you my brief visits there were not dissuaded. I do not believe gr$$k is on the menu. For us, DATY generally leads to BBBJ.

Mindblowing BBBJTCCIMNQNS—I have personally found this item to be somewhat of a rarity in service, although more and more I do try to seek out providers who specifically offer this activity, whether or not I actually engage in it. Paige’s version is not to be missed.

A visit with Paige is characterized by sensual sensory overload, and the memory of her on top of me in CG is a very fond one indeed. I do not picture Paige as a dirty, nasty, pound-the-headboard kind of visit, but rather a visit with a long lost girlfriend with whom the sex was very . . . very good. Which on my scale is better than great, by the way, because very . . . very good sex has a sense of familiarity that causes it to stay with you, and keep you coming back for that familiar consistency. Great sex can be a fluke.

A visit with Paige is always, always very . . . very good.

Do you recommend this provider? Most Definitely.

Well, that pretty well sums it up. One of my all time favorites. She has the looks and the skills to stay on your mind for a long, long time. Really sweet girl too.