Thread: The Crème de la Crèmes LAST FEW WEEKS SOUTH!! Soon to be Central!!

Red face The Crème de la Crèmes LAST FEW WEEKS SOUTH!! Soon to be Central!!

*These are my last few weeks being South! Starting in March I will be at a private home with a pool in Central Austin.. so I can finally be conveniently in the middle for both you North and South gentlemen!

I am available starting TOMORROW THROUGH FRIDAY at my private meeting cottage in South Austin.

Care to know anything specific? Please refer yourself to my showcase with plenty of photos and my exceptional reviews.. especially my newest!

Let's get lost in some mild to wild TLC! Have you heard of my skills?...

I would love to make some plans and make your acquaintance! While I do have a very flexible schedule, I am not an "available all day" or "last minute" kind of girl. It is best that I know the day before or at least the morning of so that I may make necessary arrangements!

TO MEET ME.. I will need the necessary screening information such as your contact information and the information for reliable ladies you have met before. Please keep this safe and fun as it should be! You may refer yourself to my Preferred 411 profile (ID: P114369) for this to go a little quicker so that we may get to the good stuff!

Until we meet,
    Cam