Thread: Some of y’all get all Robert Kraft in my private messages and it’s a bad look.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing

Some of y’all get all Robert Kraft in my private messages and it’s a bad look.

Ive been getting so many solicitation PM lately and this is why I will always decline them.

Stop asking me for explicit things.

If you want to meet and discuss things great.

603E3FA7-BDDD-4DB6-97CE-7C991EE029BA.jpg

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Hard to understand why a man of his standing would leave himself exposed like that when there are so many other avenues that are much more discrete.

Our community is a great way to meet like-minded people, but the devil is in the details. The cardinal rule should be that any gifts given to a companion are for their time only, and any activities are between consenting adults.

When guys ask for specific activities before a session, it signals a lack of discretion. It's so easy to do a little research and find out what's on the lady's menu. Failure to do so puts the ladies at undue risk, so no wonder you decline them.

Good for you for keeping your boundaries clear. Hobby safe.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Exactly.

Always thinking with the right head MW.
    That’s hot.

I’m gonna work on cleaning things up more myself.

Quote Originally Posted by markwatney View Post
    hard to understand why a man of his standing would leave himself exposed like that when there are so many other avenues that are much more discrete.

Our community is a great way to meet like-minded people, but the devil is in the details. The cardinal rule should be that any gifts given to a companion are for their time only, and any activities are between consenting adults.

When guys ask for specific activities before a session, it signals a lack of discretion. It's so easy to do a little research and find out what's on the lady's menu. Failure to do so puts the ladies at undue risk, so no wonder you decline them.

Good for you for keeping your boundaries clear. Hobby safe.
    you a smart savage...