Thread: **Coming To Visit** Get Screening done so you can see this delicious PREGNANT ass :)

**Coming To Visit** Get Screening done so you can see this delicious PREGNANT ass :)

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE. THANK YOU :) And if sending a message... Please put your city in the Subject line thank you!

Looking for DISCREET gentleman that want to see me while I am visiting. I am planning on coming there the 28th!!

If you would like for me to come another time that would be good for you, just let me know and we can arrange something. I am only a few hours away. I dont mind coming up here for 1+ hours($240hr) + $100 travel fee = $340hr(no clock watching. You host or I can get a room for $40 more)

I am NOT looking to be reviewed. So Please, if you are a reviewer and have to review everyone, I am not the one for you. Please do not see me and write a review anyways. I was recently outted and I would like to stay UTR as much as I possibly can. I hope that you understand my privacy is just as important as yours is :) Thank you

I am offering a variety of sessions

(NONE of which are BBFS or CIM!!! Please keep that in mind when contacting me.)

HOWEVER, Screening IS required. I will need at least 2 ladies to respond in order for us to continue on to the next step(Getting my phone number) After you have been screened I will give you my phone number. At that time I can send you a few photos of myself to make sure that I am what you are looking for. :) And if you are pleased with what you see, we can then schedule something for while I am there in town :)

Please send the following for Screening:
    1. 3+References WITH showcase links(I will NOT call or text providers sorry but I value their privacy)
    2. YOUR hobby number(The number you called/text your references)
    3. Date and Time you would like to schedule.

(**If the screening info isnt provided, Please expect a no reply**)

Here are the sessions that I am offering!

HOUR sessions:
    $200/hr FS
    $160/hr Non-FS Just BBBJ and other worship

Half Hour Sessions:
    $160/hhr FS
    $120/hhr Breastplay ONLY - Id love for you to cum rub one out while you suckle on my nipples! It turns me on like NO other right now :) **BUT be gentle. They are VERY sensitive! But such a turn on if done right!**
    $140/hhr Cockworship(NO cim...)

Other Sessions:
    $60 for lunch/dinner dates(Sensual or platonic. Your choice)
    $100/hr cuddle sessions(PLATONIC -- MUST book at least 2-4 hours if you want me to come on a day I am not there)
    $0 to get a 90min PROFESSIONAL deep tissue couples massage(You cover massage sessions fee, and I offer you a quick release after the massage in my room - Yes this is FREE - I could really use a massage! (Please book somewhere that specializes in Prenatal massage please) thank you! (TIP: Groupon is having AMAZING deals on massage packages. So you can get a massage and also have a quick good time with me after )

**Please keep in mind that I am NOT a clockwatcher. Never have been. But please dont abuse that luxury of me not watching the clock :)**

My current measurement are :

36C(almost D, and growing) cups (Please cum suck on them!!!)
    40in (pregnant belly, without prego belly I was 32in waist)
    46in soft booty (Yes I can twerk it, but I'm not a pro lol)

Thank you for checking me out. I am sorry that I don't have ANY photos up of myself at this time. As I mentioned earlier, I am trying to stay UTR, But once you are screened you will know who I am and that I am WELL reviewed :) Just not on OH2 :) Just give me a chance. I will show you what I can do :)

xoxoxo

Last edited by YourSecretLover; 02-18-2019 at 03:21 PM.