Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Reviews

I do find it sad that all of you (providers) take time out of your day and go way out of you way to accommodate hobbyists and others (newbies like myself). I never understood the lack of respect for others and the mentality of "I'll only review if it is bad." Your livelihood, reputation, and client-base is based off what people say in their reviews.

I have read Slayers reviews, I admire the level of detail in what I am able to see as an unverified -- I couldn't write like that, though. But a review regardless of detailed or meager, should be done. Hell, I'd expect a negative review if I didn't post one for someone making time for me. Just seems overly selfish to not want to leave something so simple.

My hat (even though I never wear one), is off you to ladies who put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post

It's just a matter of building your repeats and of course keeping them happy..they are like babies sometimes.
    tittie baby's are the ones I like

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Reviews are mostly useful for avoiding bad or mediocre Providers.

Detailed positive reviews take some of the mystery and thrill out of seeing a Provider.

Some guys don’t really want to see a Provider when he’s read several detailed reviews about several other guys having sex with her. So, not having reviews is not really a bad thing because it aids his fantasy.

Think I’m full of shit? Ask a guy to share his UTR. I bet he won’t share her.
    Last edited by Securitized; 03-17-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Think I’m full of shit?
    of course you are full shit, tell us something we don't already know

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    of course you are full shit, tell us something we don't already know
    Ho, anybody with half a brain knows your pussy is probably full of cum from your last date with all that fake “no BBFS” front trying to act like you can stand up to some big money, which is inconsistent considering that you are a self proclaimed universal ho

You put that up that “no BBFS” because you know you can’t turn down an extra 50 so you don’t want even a small test because you can’t even trust yourself against small dollar temptation

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Screwtinized..typo Securitinized.��
    ..����
    I need a review and not just any ..
    �� I need some thing XXX HOT classy & trashy..
    I will also work around my schedule in order to accommodate yours Sir.
    How about a Street walking fantasy?!

You and I will decide on location and play the role as if I'm a streetwalker no talk of Any boards no Hey Nicole no Hey Securitized just ..
    You pulling up and me giving you that smile and ..."wanna date?"
    I will tease you wearing a panty less skirt and you can Low ball me all the way to my hotel or we can have a car date!!
    It would be hot for my first Review here ..and first actual sexual encounter here.
    And you will have the best Oooooothank you very much um..lizardlot? No um..Lot lizard? Lizard Lot
    It's truckers slang term for streetwalker .
    ��I will even be dressed bra less with my DDs...bouncing while I walk.
    I dare you!

��Nicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Reviews are mostly useful for avoiding bad or mediocre Providers.

Detailed positive reviews take some of the mystery and thrill out of seeing a Provider.

Some guys don’t really want to see a Provider when he’s read several detailed reviews about several other guys having sex with her. So, not having reviews is not really a bad thing because it aids his fantasy.

Think I’m full of shit? Ask a guy to share his UTR. I bet he won’t share her.
    That's not why guys don't share UTRs..not even close

And what aids your fantasy when you jump in your car to go cruising for street walkers?
    Yeah you can't read their reviews but they are walking the streets in a city filled with millions of trick's with 60$ to spend
    What ruins the fantasy for you?since it bothers you to picture several guys having sex her

Do you examine her dress for wrinkles,to make sure she wasn't sitting in another truck's car gobbling spunk 15 minutes before you picked her up?
    Do you check for smudged lipstick,disheveled hair or good ol cock breath?
    Smell her hair for shampoo to make sure she's fresh outta shower?

this ^ got my attention, smart Man

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    That's not why guys don't share UTRs..not even close

And what aids your fantasy when you jump in your car to go cruising for street walkers?
    Yeah you can't read their reviews but they are walking the streets in a city filled with millions of trick's with 60$ to spend
    What ruins the fantasy for you?since it bothers you to picture several guys having sex her

Do you examine her dress for wrinkles,to make sure she wasn't sitting in another truck's car gobbling spunk 15 minutes before you picked her up?
    Do you check for smudged lipstick,disheveled hair or good ol cock breath?
    Smell her hair for shampoo to make sure she's fresh outta shower?
    Ha !! Now that was a great response !

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    Mr Securitized....It's so funny that people are quick to call us **** but really what are you besides a hoe with a dick in fact a cheap ass hoe with a dick that's probably ready to fall off by now... if you are so entitled and feel so special that you can down providers by calling us all types and names and Etc ..why are you even in the hobby? I read something you wrote before about how sad it would be for a provider that doesn't gold dig and try to take someone's money me for instance I choose to do this job I am very well educated and have plenty of other career opportunities that I'm licensed and established in can you say the same for yourself? I choose to try to make people happy and truly be a genuine person and hope to make someone feel good about themselves and that's not just in the hobby that's on a day-to-day aspect whether it's a customer service representative whether it's a cashier at a gas station no matter who it is so for you to constantly try to down people just shows what a pathetic person you are and who the real sad one is around here... this is my first time ever speaking so negative and hopefully it's my last I just can't help being disgusted by how you feel it's okay to disrespect and be so nasty... it makes you a monster not a hobbyist
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    Hopefully my post doesnt ruin my career..Just not into negativity and putting down others.. Everybody deserves respect... And nobody is better than anyone else, sorry just had to speak what was on my heart
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Lady J, you’re all good. You’re entitled to your opinion and entitled to express it. Ol’ Doc supports freedom of expression.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyJ View Post
    Hopefully my post doesnt ruin my career..Just not into negativity and putting down others.. Everybody deserves respect... And nobody is better than anyone else, sorry just had to speak what was on my heart
    Ruined your career? On the contrary, you’re sexier than ever. You have my respect.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by ladyJ View Post
    I am relieved women are speaking up, at some point I thought I was the only one seeing the disrespect he was shoveling until he dug himself a hole

The ONLY thing ruined is his ATTITUDE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    I am relieved women are speaking up, at some point I thought I was the only one seeing the disrespect he was shoveling until he dug himself a hole

The ONLY thing ruined is his ATTITUDE
    We all saw it love. I bet the mods did too.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast