Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    I know on here I have a no review policy listed, that was because at that time I Had a S/o that could look up my encounters. No longer the case btw... I feel like when ladies go above and beyond then you drag your feet its not okay... especially ladies who are just coming aboard and need to get established… some guys use their long standing on the boards & don't show the same regards as they expect in there meetings as they do to verify/review.
    I certainly agree & when the time comes that he wants to use you as a recent contact reference but doesn't have a review in place.... the question runs through my mind, "why didn't he give her a review & expects her to give him a reference"? Our jobs aren't completed after the hobbyist leave, we are still vouching for him in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    I certainly agree & when the time comes that he wants to use you as a recent contact reference but doesn't have a review in place.... the question runs through my mind, "why didn't he give her a review & expects her to give him a reference"? Our jobs aren't completed after the hobbyist leave, we are still vouching for him in the future.
    Seems like our "job" is never comple... no matter how much fun it was...isn't that a truth!! But I vouch for so long... misuse has me over thinking my "policy " lol.
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 02-25-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I enjoyed writing reviews for the providers because over on eccie, I could see the ROS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Unless it was a review special,a client is not obligated to review you
    Vouching for him is similar to giving an Okay on p411
    It simply means,he's safe to see,showed up to the appointment,paid your rate in full and wasn't a jerk who needs to be avoided
    Him having a blast with you is irrelevant
    If he promised a review,then get in his ass by all means..apart from that,it's really up to him

[COLOR="#800080"] no doubts about it ,a two-way street ! A guy getting a vouch for safe sailing is just as important as a provider getting reviews that she is a safe provider. They both are equally fair & necessary when they are starting out in the hobby.

Reviews are helpful to both the providers and the guys... and the reasons for this should be "understood" by all parties at the verified/BCD level...

Some reviewers are done posting in 15-20 minutes...

but GOOD reviews take significant time and effort to complete... a minimum 3 hours, for me.

I'm certain that it takes T1S awhile to upload all his pics, gifs, etc - and there are certainly many other 'premium reviewers' as well (and I won't even try to list them). These guys write out good, meaty, detailed content... info that is really helpful for mongers to do research and make up their TO DO lists. A brief, fluffy, non-detailed review just doesn't add much value to 'that process'.

So... a $20 off review special is really not a motivator for me...

I am motivated by great IOP , great service, an interesting provider...

and YES, I am a pic taker... (like most all males), I greatly enjoy the way females 'look'...
    OH2 has not instituted visual censorship and I appreciate that - thnx, CK et al

I enjoy sharing the sesh experience with my colleagues with a pictorial review... and I always have the ladies see and OK the pics before they are published. Often I need to crop and blur faces, tatoos, etc at the provider's request - this all takes time - and I am glad to do so. My sessions are about 80% fantastic, 15% meh and 5% NO's. FYI, the mehs get a YES - and IMHO, any NO's genuinely earned their rating.

Providers, IMHO, a review special is a (possible $20?) investment in your rep (and therefore your biz). You choose if it's helpful, 'worth it' - or not.

However, if you come across a premium reviewer, I strongly recommend that you give him something premium to write about.... by that, I mean 'bring your A game'...

It could be very rewarding to your business...

It's late, I'm tired... all the best, ladies and gents...
    Last edited by skittlez; 03-06-2019 at 02:01 AM.

I recently had a visit with someone off here, it was like he was writing a review in the session. Trying to do every damn acronym it was very mechanical & like he was new to this. But he was BCD so... lol. When I reached out to ask him if he was going to review. He didn't even respond. Not to mention he over stayed his welcome. Trying to squeeze a hour of fun into 30min never works !! Left me feeling like damn, I didn't rush him or tell him no...least he could have done was show some common respect and wrote a review ect. Funny part is he commented on this very thread !!! LOL smh… Guys like these make it hard for the rest ! And it couldn't have been about the cbj because he came in the door saying, I know your cbj… so if that was the issue he should have never came to see me. Reviews do help, at the same time it can be a real pain in the ass dealing with ppl.

I feel the same way when they stay over the time limit, the next time he calls for another session, I gently remind him that a tip is required for >extra time

Not sure why, but I seem to have a hell of a time getting reviews.. Ive gotten two, both volunteered for, not requested, and both were nice. But I have had plenty more clients than just those two of course, and am wondering if I should be taking it personal or if that's common?? And hobbyists just very frequently don't review?? All of the other clients that didn't write reviews expressed fairly enthused satisfaction or better.. Seemed mostly sincere, too? I don't know, am I overthinking or could there be something I am doing wrong preventing me from getting them??

** I know the second one I got (today) was a struggle to get poseted (ended up posting to eccie after several faile attempts on OH2 anyhow lol poor dude) so perhaps that might play a factor? But I see lots of girls still getting reviews, so I don't fucking know lol
    AB: I don't think that you are doing anything 'wrong'...

plz just understand that it requires significant extra time and effort for a guy to write a review...

so unless your sesh was a 'review special', he has no obligation to you to write one

...and likewise, he has no obligation to his male colleagues to share either...

If your sesh was a RS, then he's a $%#@* for not fulfilling his agreement with you...

Verified Companion Companion
    Seems like we've all been victims of the RS with no review ����*♀️ makes it hard to trust honestly. Hit 3 since joining here and I'm just about ready to have a no review policy myself. Btw ALL of you ladies are gorgeous!!! ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
    Seems like we've all been victims of the RS with no review ����*♀️ makes it hard to trust honestly. Hit 3 since joining here and I'm just about ready to have a no review policy myself. Btw ALL of you ladies are gorgeous!!! ��������
    Sorry that you have had to encounter this, there are some guys on here that will honor your policy. There are some great guys on here and then there are the others like anywhere else. I had a no review policy for a year. It didn't help/hurt at all. I wish you the very best beautiful ! Hope your experience improves.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Botherword's Avatar
    So as a newbie to this, I wanted to write a review of my first encounter. I wasn't asked but, feel like reviews can help, whether good or bad. (This will be a good review.)

I do have a question though, there were some things I did not like about my experience, small things, but still a great experience overall. I think they were more personal preferences, than anything else. So the question is, should I include personal pluses and minuses in my review, or just stick to the facts with no personal impressions?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    It's OK to say, for instance, "DATY isn't my thing" or "I was hoping for more DFK but she wasn't into it so It didn't feel as GFE as I would have liked. That's not negative it's just is stating how you felt about certain aspects. That's useful information.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

I have an opinion, a girl is running a review special & her advertising specifies the obligation, he should honor his part of the contract. The sales contract is the same for any other business as a >verbal contract. Providers get >called out any time a man is slighted. He shouldn't get a pass for not writing the review. >Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    I show some respect when a girl runs a RS. Because there a good chance i would return. I show some curiosity
    I might not write a review that same day but i do a few days later.
    I have met some ladies that dont want any reviews.

I luv some RS. Good for me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast