Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Reviews

I know on here I have a no review policy listed, that was because at that time I Had a S/o that could look up my encounters. No longer the case btw... I feel like when ladies go above and beyond then you drag your feet its not okay... especially ladies who are just coming aboard and need to get established… some guys use their long standing on the boards & don't show the same regards as they expect in there meetings as they do to verify/review.

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Not sure why, but I seem to have a hell of a time getting reviews.. Ive gotten two, both volunteered for, not requested, and both were nice. But I have had plenty more clients than just those two of course, and am wondering if I should be taking it personal or if that's common?? And hobbyists just very frequently don't review?? All of the other clients that didn't write reviews expressed fairly enthused satisfaction or better.. Seemed mostly sincere, too? I don't know, am I overthinking or could there be something I am doing wrong preventing me from getting them??

** I know the second one I got (today) was a struggle to get poseted (ended up posting to eccie after several faile attempts on OH2 anyhow lol poor dude) so perhaps that might play a factor? But I see lots of girls still getting reviews, so I don't fucking know lol
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ARIEL BLISS View Post
    Not sure why, but I seem to have a hell of a time getting reviews.. Ive gotten two, both volunteered for, not requested, and both were nice. But I have had plenty more clients than just those two of course, and am wondering if I should be taking it personal or if that's common?? And hobbyists just very frequently don't review?? All of the other clients that didn't write reviews expressed fairly enthused satisfaction or better.. Seemed mostly sincere, too? I don't know, am I overthinking or could there be something I am doing wrong preventing me from getting them??

** I know the second one I got (today) was a struggle to get poseted (ended up posting to eccie after several faile attempts on OH2 anyhow lol poor dude) so perhaps that might play a factor? But I see lots of girls still getting reviews, so I don't fucking know lol
    offer a review special. or ask for review from someone as a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post

Meh yeah I tried that before when I was still very very new and the one person who got the discount didnt even end up writing it LOL but you are prob right, it is probably time that I try again, as I have far more clinets and inquiries than before so surely I'd get a few.

Thanks for the advice, baby girl. I feel a bit inexperienced and lost sometimes doing this (only started like past few months online, past year of non-online escoriting, so I'm a lil newb lol).. it can be a bit intimidating at times..
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Reviews here on OH2 are tedious, there are glitches that sometimes make it difficult to get the review posted. The reviews are not tied to the provider which makes them hard to look up. There is no incentive for a guy to write a review especially when no one else is going to see it in a week. It feels like "what's the point?"

Ariel, one suggestion I would make is that you take some of the cutesy stuff out of your sig line and use that space to post links to the reviews you do have(whether here or Eccie). When other potential clients can easily read them they will be more likely to do so.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I second the suggestion to include links to your reviews in your sig. This is especially important here, where you can't just click on a link and go to all the reviews for a provider.

I don't hobby that frequently any more but when I first started I tended to write a review on every encounter. But over time, I wrote only when the encounter was extraordinarily good or really, really bad. And by extraordinarily good I mean off the charts IOP.

I don't review a girl over and over again, unless she did something special on one of our dates, or if she has a very special talent I think others should know about.

Or if she asks me to review her each time we have a date. But if she asks me to review her each time, she needs to be on top of her game each date. I won't give a good review if she does something not so fun or is a dud on one date.

I think reviews help the girls, not harm them. That's what I look at before making decisions on who I will seek a date with. One bad review a year ago isn't a big thing.
    Two or three in the past few months is a big thing.

I don't understand why there is something wrong with reviews, if the SO knows you provide, why would he care if you provide???

I will not see a provider if she has zero reviews, unless she is recommended by a Hobbyist or Provider I know personally.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    Yeah, not a fan of that either. Its kinda like if the lady provided you good service than its only right that you be just as quick to write a good review as you would be when you were unsatisfied. But hey, it is what it is... I know some guys take awhile because they don't write one line reviews, some guys don't know how to write them lol so...its just another bump in the road of the hobby :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I actually don’t see anyone on a review special because it feels like I’m part of a revolving door. I also don’t believe a lot of reviews when someone is on a review special because the girl is trying extra hard and the guy sometimes feels obligated to write a decent review.

I personally write a review if asked but otherwise only if it’s over the top or a no. Seems like every time I write a. I get slammed because the girls either have a mandal or a wk.

Just be patient and when you meet someone that may become a regular ask them to review.

You are very new Ariel and some of us just have t gotten around to seeing you yet. I defiantly will soon but I usually only review on the other site.

Pm if ya want more info/help.

Noted! Thanks for advice, all!! �� always open to suggestions, iseas, help, whatever!!

Appreciate everybody being so nice
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Haha yeah, Slayer, ive noticed lol. They are so high quality it's almost a tad intimidating :x i mean that in a really good way like your reviews turn me tf on really tho
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post

Your reviews are awesome... BUT... for the ladies that are not into Risky fun .... Its almost intimidating that maybe if your not above and beyond your not reviewed fairly... just a thought. Nothing personal... but HELL YES your reviews are awesome... and yes we get the picture :)

ACCESS HERE WITHDRAWN; FAILURE TO RESPECT OH2 RULES
    I don't write reviews unless a lady asks me to not coz I did not have a good time, but just coz I think it takes away from my private moment, or my illusion of the private enjoyable moment I had. Plus, some use reviews as a way to get discounts or additional off menu items from a lady in exchange for selfish benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Your reviews are awesome... BUT... for the ladies that are not into Risky fun .... Its almost intimidating that maybe if your not above and beyond your not reviewed fairly... just a thought. Nothing personal... but HELL YES your reviews are awesome... and yes we get the picture :)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoutreach View Post
    I don't write reviews unless a lady asks me to not coz I did not have a good time, but just coz I think it takes away from my private moment, or my illusion of the private enjoyable moment I had. Plus, some use reviews as a way to get discounts or additional off menu items from a lady in exchange for selfish benefits.
    OMG. Totally true !! So damn true... well you need to get one of them ladies to get you verified... if not I will :) lets meet lol
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 02-19-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast