Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    Its easy for someone to not like what you say and spread bs about you or write a bad review.. Blah blah blah.... but thanks I appreciate all of you!!!

#teamhoe
    Last edited by ladyJ; 03-17-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyJ View Post
    Its easy for someone to not like what you say and spread bs about you or write a bad review.. Blah blah blah.... but thanks I appreciate all of you!!!

#teamhoe

I miss you baby girl..............!! When you coming back...............??

Edited and content removed. NO ADS in Coed Discussion, please. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-19-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar
    Who here needs a review I’m bored and want to try and post up to Slayers standards lol I’m serious

Slayerrrrrr!!!babyyy!!! Are you talkin to me Lol!! you know I did live there for 3 years and have a lot of family there so hopefully I'll be back soon!! And I'll be in a good location! I just want someone to take me to Sam's Boat LOL.. I'll pay!!
    Last edited by ladyJ; 03-18-2019 at 04:08 AM.
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩

He was definitely talking to you Lady J

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    That's not why guys don't share UTRs..not even close

And what aids your fantasy when you jump in your car to go cruising for street walkers?
    Yeah you can't read their reviews but they are walking the streets in a city filled with millions of trick's with 60$ to spend
    What ruins the fantasy for you?since it bothers you to picture several guys having sex her

Do you examine her dress for wrinkles,to make sure she wasn't sitting in another truck's car gobbling spunk 15 minutes before you picked her up?
    Do you check for smudged lipstick,disheveled hair or good ol cock breath?
    Smell her hair for shampoo to make sure she's fresh outta shower?
    ^^^^sounds like somebody isn’t getting enough, or paying too much, or both

*AHEM* mark ass trick *cough* *cough*

Can I please have an infraction? Really though, I would like as many people to message the mods to petition to get me banned from this site. It would actually benefit me in the long run to not have access to OH2 so I can focus more on the street game.

Mr Securitized....It's so funny that people are quick to call us **** but really what are you besides a hoe with a dick in fact a cheap ass hoe with a dick that's probably ready to fall off by now... if you are so entitled and feel so special that you can down providers by calling us all types and names and Etc ..why are you even in the hobby? I read something you wrote before about how sad it would be for a provider that doesn't gold dig and try to take someone's money me for instance I choose to do this job I am very well educated and have plenty of other career opportunities that I'm licensed and established in can you say the same for yourself? I choose to try to make people happy and truly be a genuine person and hope to make someone feel good about themselves and that's not just in the hobby that's on a day-to-day aspect whether it's a customer service representative whether it's a cashier at a gas station no matter who it is so for you to constantly try to down people just shows what a pathetic person you are and who the real sad one is around here... this is my first time ever speaking so negative and hopefully it's my last I just can't help being disgusted by how you feel it's okay to disrespect and be so nasty... it makes you a monster not a hobbyist
    I’m a man ho

Also, I’m an uneducated low class individual, but that stuff doesn’t really matter because it’s always subject to debate and opinion

I actually have the means to spend $300 on a session but I choose to spend $40-$60 instead and take on risk

It’s hard to appreciate life and freedom when you don’t risk it every once in a while

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Lady's, think of hoe as a term of endearment...Universal.Hoe understands...

Seriously though. This is a SHMB. People say shit all the time. Choose not to be offended by some nameless, faceless persona who might be trolling from his mother's basement and you'll be a lot happier. Now if you want to take them on, grow some balls or ovaries, as the case may be, and have at it, just don't get offended when the not so nice terms for what you do for a living get thrown back in your face. Tip, it's really not all that hard to tell when most of you are dishing it out or when you're really pissed off. How you react to such shit is a reflection of who potential clients perceive you to be. If you're having fun with a troll that can actually be sexy. If you're getting pissed, not so much.

Now,
    As far as reviews, Securitized couldn't be more wrong in regard to how I hobby. When I come across a provider I have an interest in, I research her thoroughly, I want to know what what kind of session to expect. I rarely mention a menu item in communications because hopefully I already know. I also want to know her demeanor is like. My preference, unless I'm looking for something kinky for instance, is that she is a sweet girl who can provide a GFE experience. I determine that from several sources and look for consistency across them. I use her reviews, her ads, her Co-ed posts and her private communications all pretty much equally. So if she's sweet and sexy on the board but PM's me with street language I'm probably not going to see her.
    If she is particularly quirky, say in TCB or has some kind of OCD I can possibly deal with that if I know about it going in. What I don't like is to be surprised by it when the door opens. That has rarely happened to me.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Reviews goes both ways
    username, SCRUTINIZED
    Age, 30s
    Budget, cheap

Troll pimping on the lookout for corner walker dimepiece
    Emotional snowflake

Kidding is my way of dealing with overly serious peeps

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some remarks in this thread are, indeed, not in keeping with the respectful environment H2 fosters and are being addressed, and other comments are just plain meandering off-topic. Let's return to the polite discussion of reviews and ONLY that, please. Okie dokie? Thanks. Carry on carrying on. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-19-2019 at 09:22 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Lady's, think of hoe as a term of endearment...Universal.Hoe understands...

Choose not to be offended by some nameless, faceless persona who might be trolling from his mother's basement and you'll be a lot happier.
    ^^^^+6.022 X 10^23 (Avogadro's number)

Somebody finally figured me out! Damn, g2g, my mom's making me cut the grass.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    ^^^^+6.022 X 10^23 (Avogadro's number)

Somebody finally figured me out! Damn, g2g, my mom's making me cut the grass.
    For the record, that wasn't necessarily directed at you.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    For the record, that wasn't necessarily directed at you.
    my review sample wasn't directed at any one particular person either, it was done in humor to ease any serious tension but I understood your reasoning Boardman. I get it that some don't understand quick witted commentary & take things way too personally

I love reviews and appreciate them very much! I apologize for my rude words too... I think i just needed something in my mouth to shut me up! ��
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I love reviews and appreciate them very much! I apologize for my rude words too... I think i just needed something in my mouth to shut me up! ��

Come back to Houston love..................... I got you................!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast