Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Reviews

Wait. What in the hell happened to my thread! SMDH.
    Well, how about this Im going to do something I have never done and try offering one. I want to test the waters, and I will come back and see who honored the review policy !!

Lets all enjoy and get to enjoying the review & non-review experiences !!
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 03-25-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Ho, anybody with half a brain knows your pussy is probably full of cum from your last date with all that fake “no BBFS” front trying to act like you can stand up to some big money, which is inconsistent considering that you are a self proclaimed universal ho

You put that up that “no BBFS” because you know you can’t turn down an extra 50 so you don’t want even a small test because you can’t even trust yourself against small dollar temptation
    I can't believe that your even allowed to still post in forums addressing the ladies in this manor. Smh. Your SW mouth is foul. Then again looking at your reviews explains it all !! You should be commenting on SW reviews, not Pro's. Furthermore, speaking about ladies who were advised to put NO BBFS in our signature by CK. Because we are constantly harassed for unsafe activity. Well sir, good luck booking with any established ladies, better stick to your Nawf turf or bizzy whatever !!! Or, you know that other place where that type of crap occurs... take that mess there!

My thread had nothing to do with this and ion appreciate your rudeness. Im glad Fancy stepped in !

I agree more than you know

Hoe is a term of endearment now??? Not on my side of houston it isnt maybe for your mistress but try calling your main girl that and tell me how it plays out. You call me that mess to my face you gonna have a hard time explaining what happened to both your nuts and your face when you go home. Hoe to me and my ladies is the equivelant of the word ku** either are likely to have a need for paramedics on site..
    Gentleman please be advised respect goes both ways if the lady chooses that name acceptable cool its on her but please dont try that with me regardless of my profession

As far as reviews i love them but i dont have to worry i am a pleaser and enjoy what i do and the op can always tell the diffrence with me compared to more mechanical experiences so i have no worries i will get a standing ovation

Speaking of Reviews, is the Hobbyist divulging a providers medical information (Tooth ache) & possible ROS about Cameron ?

Last edited by Universal; 03-30-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    That’s the world of icky....just...icky.
    Still a cesspool.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    That’s the world of icky....just...icky.
    Still a cesspool.
    Yup, what he said! Sad, that it takes the formal implementation of male reviews for some admirers to empathize with the plight of companions.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7