Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    offer a review special. or ask for review from someone as a favor.
    Yeah, not a fan of that either. Its kinda like if the lady provided you good service than its only right that you be just as quick to write a good review as you would be when you were unsatisfied. But hey, it is what it is... I know some guys take awhile because they don't write one line reviews, some guys don't know how to write them lol so...its just another bump in the road of the hobby :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I actually don’t see anyone on a review special because it feels like I’m part of a revolving door. I also don’t believe a lot of reviews when someone is on a review special because the girl is trying extra hard and the guy sometimes feels obligated to write a decent review.

I personally write a review if asked but otherwise only if it’s over the top or a no. Seems like every time I write a. I get slammed because the girls either have a mandal or a wk.

Just be patient and when you meet someone that may become a regular ask them to review.

You are very new Ariel and some of us just have t gotten around to seeing you yet. I defiantly will soon but I usually only review on the other site.

Pm if ya want more info/help.

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Noted! Thanks for advice, all!! �� always open to suggestions, iseas, help, whatever!!

Appreciate everybody being so nice
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Haha yeah, Slayer, ive noticed lol. They are so high quality it's almost a tad intimidating :x i mean that in a really good way like your reviews turn me tf on really tho
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Your reviews are awesome... BUT... for the ladies that are not into Risky fun .... Its almost intimidating that maybe if your not above and beyond your not reviewed fairly... just a thought. Nothing personal... but HELL YES your reviews are awesome... and yes we get the picture :)

ACCESS HERE WITHDRAWN; FAILURE TO RESPECT OH2 RULES
    I don't write reviews unless a lady asks me to not coz I did not have a good time, but just coz I think it takes away from my private moment, or my illusion of the private enjoyable moment I had. Plus, some use reviews as a way to get discounts or additional off menu items from a lady in exchange for selfish benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Your reviews are awesome... BUT... for the ladies that are not into Risky fun .... Its almost intimidating that maybe if your not above and beyond your not reviewed fairly... just a thought. Nothing personal... but HELL YES your reviews are awesome... and yes we get the picture :)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoutreach View Post
    I don't write reviews unless a lady asks me to not coz I did not have a good time, but just coz I think it takes away from my private moment, or my illusion of the private enjoyable moment I had. Plus, some use reviews as a way to get discounts or additional off menu items from a lady in exchange for selfish benefits.
    OMG. Totally true !! So damn true... well you need to get one of them ladies to get you verified... if not I will :) lets meet lol
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 02-19-2019 at 11:00 PM.

A review or 2, huh.. lol... I'd probably go ahead and say that you're a pro @ writing reviews...

I personally have a no review policy here. Some think it's because I don't want a bad review, but it's mainly for one of the reasons listed above. When somebody does write a review it doesn't link directly to your profile. Now, if it was like the other website where it was directly linked to your profile I wouldn't mind at all. I stopped doing review specials because gentlemen would say they were there for the review special, and never write the review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    A review or 2, huh.. lol... I'd probably go ahead and say that you're a pro @ writing reviews...

I personally have a no review policy here. Some think it's because I don't want a bad review, but it's mainly for one of the reasons listed above. When somebody does write a review it doesn't link directly to your profile. Now, if it was like the other website where it was directly linked to your profile I wouldn't mind at all. I stopped doing review specials because gentlemen would say they were there for the review special, and never write the review.
    Link the review yourself. Put the newest ones in your sig line and keep a running list on your about me page. I really think it would help if you did this.
    Best part for you is you don't have to list a "no" review. I really don't see the down side if you don't mind reviews.
    Review specials are a different story. Perhaps you could somehow only offer specials to those hobbyist who are known to write reviews. It's not perfect but the prolific reviewers would be more likely to write one.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

^^^you talking logic baby. Easily excited cited by smart men

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Link the review yourself. Put the newest ones in your sig line and keep a running list on your about me page. I really think it would help if you did this.
    Best part for you is you don't have to list a "no" review. I really don't see the down side if you don't mind reviews.
    Review specials are a different story. Perhaps you could somehow only offer specials to those hobbyist who are known to write reviews. It's not perfect but the prolific reviewers would be more likely to write one.
    I agree with this. Great advice.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIEL BLISS View Post
    Noted! Thanks for advice, all!! �� always open to suggestions, iseas, help, whatever!!

Appreciate everybody being so nice
    Mmmmmm....I like a gal that takes direction well. Good job Ariel!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ll review you Jessika......I’m always down for new fling fun and

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    I’ll review you Jessika......I’m always down for new fling fun and
    Awesome :) Lets do it :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast