Date: Feb 09

Provider: Catricia

Phone or Pager: 512-635-2570

Email Address: She will provide

Website/URL: http://www.preferred411.com/austin/catricia

City, State: San Antonio

Appointment Type: Outcall

Provider Category: Independent

Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CG, K9, etc…

Session Length: 2 hr

Fee: $$$

Total Paid: $$$

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: Not at all.

Was the Description you were given accurate? Absolutely

Hair Color and Length: Black, Above shoulders, Curly

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: ? Clean & fresh

Smoking Status: no

Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD Chat

Provider’s Face and Body: BEAUTIFUL EYES! Curvy!!!

Comments. First time reviewer - so easy on the new guy

Cat was in the chat room one day and we connected. We started chatting on another service to get to know one another.
    I had been trying to see her for a few weeks, but scheduling issues on my end kept delaying the actual meeting. This allowed us more time to familiarize ourselves with each other so that when we did get together it felt more like meeting an old friend. She’s a lot of fun, easy to talk to, down to earth, hilarious, surprising at times, and sexy as hell.

Finally, all the stars aligned and everything was working out. But to my dismay, I’m running late! I called Catricia and told her the story, she said, “No problem, do you want me to pick up a bottle of wine?” (HOW’S THAT FOR SERVICE)

[[If the following details are too graphic, I apologize]]

After I got in the room, she was there soon after. When I peeped through the eyehole and saw this incredibly beautiful light green eye peering back at me – man the butterflies attacked my stomach. I got nervous as a school boy. She came in dressed in a nice business suit and black stockings.
    We sat on the couch and opened the wine, talked about lots of things. She’s educated and can carry a conversation about just about any topic; however, I kept catching myself staring into her eyes and losing my train of thought. Once, my hand brushed her breast and I rapidly moved it away. She laughed grabbed the offending appendage and said, “Your hand is fine, dear.” We then started kissing. Oh my GOD! This lady loves to kiss. And is sooo good at it. Our hands started exploring each others body. I was fumbling with her clothes, she was patient and kind. Letting me do things at my pace. Finally, with a pile of clothes on the floor, her sitting in front of me on the sofa, I kneeled down and kissed her shoulders, kissed her neck, made my way down to her breasts (I’m guessing 36 Ds?). Her breasts are so soft, the nipples were hard, and she was rubbing my shoulders. I worked my way lower and kissed her stomach, her thighs, working my way closer and closer to my goal. Her kitty was so pretty. “Neatly groomed”, is the way to describe it. I believe she placed one leg over the edge of the sofa and held the other, so I could have complete access to her. She gasped as my tongue found her wetness. She was sweet, hot and responsive. When I licked her clit, she arched her back and thrust her hips forward. Her breathing started to quicken, she started moaning; she was enjoying herself and I absolutely enjoyed pleasing her. When it happened, her body shuddered and her thighs clamped down on my head and she pulled my head even tighter to her.
    She started to return the favor, but I wanted to take a shower after a day of “road grime”. Catricia said, “Sure, we can do that.” 
    After soaping each other up and making sure each other was completely clean, she dropped down and started a BBJ. Oh my god! She’s so good at this. And having her look up at me with those incredible eyes! I swear they’re like small flecks of jade. I almost lost it.
    We dried each other off and made our way to the bed. More kissing – she does love this. Then she spun around so she could continue what she started in the shower. Lot of attention to the boys, licking, touching, kissing. I pulled her ass over so we could 69. Getting my second taste! She was rocking her hips, I was thrusting up and I felt her swallow me completely. Oh My! I had to ask, “Did you just take all of it?” She laughed and said, “Um-hmm” Not that I’m big or anything, but that was a first. After more of this, we decided it was time to put the cover on. I was fumbling again, so she took it and did the honors. We started in Cowgirl, and I had such a pretty view. I was able to reach up and play with her breasts some more. She arched her back and rode me for all she worth. We switched to doggy-style. She was there with her ass in the air, looking back at me and whispered, “You can go as hard as you want.” SCHWING! Holy Hard-on Batman. That was freakin hot to hear! Catricia was thrusting back at me as much as I was thrusting at her. Soon, I felt the pressure building and couldn’t stop. We had reached the point of no return and I would be taking no prisoners. Batten down the hatches and man the torpedoes! I just hope I didn’t scream. This lady exercises her Kegels as she literally milked my cock.
    After quickly cleaning up (and lowering the A/C – it had gotten hot), we lay back down for cuddle time. Cuddling led to kissing. Kissing led to groping. Groping led to another BBBJ and more Cowgirl for round 2.
    Catricia is a unique individual and I can’t wait to see her again.

Do you recommend this provider? Abso-freaking-lutely

Verified Hobbyist
    Newbie or not, that's a good review! If all newbie reviews were that thorough and well written we would all live in peace and harmony. BTW -- don't worry about offending our delicate sensibilties with graphic details.

Well done hillbilly71 -- I really like that handle too.
    No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out! -- Nickelback

You know, some guys are all about spinners, or co-eds, or gals with big implants or perfectly sculpted flawless bodies. But gimme a lusty MILF like catricia who knows what to do, how to do it, is aching for it, irregardless, and will fuck you within an inch of your life; the intensity of the fucking, that's where it's at.

Guys, you just put a second check-mark next to Catricia's name on my list. I dont' have a long list but she is on it.And Carl is right, it is all about the attitude and experience for me as well. Good review, much better than my first one. And it sounds like you made a good choice in partner as well. :)

Well done.

Rover14

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Catricia is one of my favorites and one of the most intelligent providers we have around. Nice review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    That was a great review

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hillbilly71 @ Mar 2 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    First time reviewer - so easy on the new guy

…the butterflies attacked my stomach.
    …I got nervous as a school boy.
    …I swear they’re like small flecks of jade.
    …I would be taking no prisoners.
    …Batten down the hatches and man the torpedoes![/b]
    Great work for a new guy! Welcome to the ‘hood! Fine review! Let’s have more!

Monk

p.s. I got a truck load of metaphors, and I’ll be happy as a clam to share them with you.
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

Inactive Member
    Thanks guys - I&#39;d been watching and reading for awhile. Figured it was time to get my...er... feet wet. Catricia was/is a really fun person to get to know.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hillbilly,

Great review of a great lady. I always ejoy the time I spend with her. And you are right, she LOVES to kiss, and is fantastic at it.

Muff

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    Excellent first review! Keep&#39;um cuming :D
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

That&#39;s a good review. One thing that&#39;s cool about some of the reviews being entirely open for any member to read is the ladies have an opportunity to learn stuff that can help &#39;em.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Hbilly,

You done good. Not everyone can BOTH get the Gman to give out the Clap and make Sir Monk want to share........

Good job, we&#39;ll be looking for more.

G8888
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.