Come to my holy temple, kneel beside my altar, let me guide you in prayer, before you feast at the abundance of my table. Join hands as we give thanks for the blessings of our bodies. Let the union of our souls entwined be your salvation.

The Exorcism: Has a Daemon invaded your lower back? An Evil Spirit residing in your gluteus? To these and other Princes of the Devil I say, Thou Shall Not Pass. I will cast them from your body with my capable strong hands and leave you on my massage table panting and weak limbed and fully purified.

Holy Communion: Let me anoint thee in sweet summer juices, my undulating voluptuous body your salvation, your temple. In me you will find all answers to your darkest prayers, my eyes tenebrous and mysterious storms, deeper and deeper our bodies succumb to passionate rapture, my kiss on your Holiest of Holys bringing you to your knees in redemption.

9 am to 9 pm in South Austin. Additional info and booking form in Signature line below. 24 hour advanced notice required for first time guests. P411 guests with at least two recent okays and former guests in good standing please provide 3 hour notice.

Bunz hun.jpgBeach Bum.jpg