Thread: Traveling Exclusive Mancave

Registered Female (Not Verified) Roseoakley's Avatar

Traveling Exclusive Mancave

Hello Gentleman,

I'm looking to get verified on here so others can know I'm legit. �� I'm a full figured,busty and very outgoing 100%female. Fifty off the ones willing to verify I'm legit. Btw no Aa and you have to be mature over 30. My average appts run 2hours 250 my appts are not timed. inquire for details. Inquire for pic.
    Exclusivemancave@org
    Look forward to booking you!
    Last edited by Roseoakley; 02-17-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Rose, welcum to our home!!

How about info on ...
    * in call general location (neighborhood or major cross-streets)
    * if you'll do outcalls and to which cities/neighborhoods
    * days and times of day you are available
    * best way to communicate w/ you - pvtmsgs here, email, phone, text??

btw, you email address looks like it is missing something.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I do incall at areas convient for the clients (excluding cars or in the park/weird settings so please be aware) I have regulars in dfw as well as out in west. I do incall throughout dfw, waco, hillsboro, witchita falls, abilene, odessa, midland areas. It's a great relaxing experience! I'm available daily til 12am except veterans and regulars I book anytime asap. I book by the day because life happens excluding regulars. way to reach me is text 6823015330 or exclusivemancave.org
    Theres not extensive screening and hoops to jump through to book.
    Last edited by Roseoakley; 02-17-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Due to a couple contacts I've had since I've posted on here. To be clear! Anyone contacting me please be respectful! And I dont do skat or explicit conversations! Between my website and what I've said on welcome wagon the menu pretty clear.. thank you
    Last edited by Roseoakley; 02-17-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Sensual massage is an art to capture both the mind as well as the body. To actually control and lead to an explosive sensation throughout the body. Sure any woman can get a willy off. But only few really understand and have studied the art and truly understand the man.

Ok my offer for a review is this 1st visit you pay. And your 2nd visit is half off. I have good reviews on my website and although my menu not a mile long. I offer a excellent service to the ones that enjoy good company a good massage as well as it being sensual. When you 1st meet people it's scary and uncertain for anyone. Hows the girls suppose to be able to take you at your word if you dont uphold your end. It's just like doing a trade. I dont want to give you my end the deal til you present your end. Back your word dont be a flake!
    Last edited by Roseoakley; 02-18-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Had a blast....lot of laugh. She is very sweet and did a great job

Thank you!☺ I definately would vouch for him. Hes a very nice guy and we had fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Had a blast....lot of laugh. She is very sweet and did a great job
    moose, glad you got some rose delites!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

For the month of Febuary I'm offering this special to the first 5 people to book and verify that I'm legit. No BS EITHER and you have to be a verified guy. Bc clients knowing im legit is a priority. I'll do a 90 min appt/100. Besides I dont want just 2 acknowledgements. You must prebook! I'm strait forward with people. Contact for info. Thank you

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry of H2, Rose, and much Irish luck in lust, lovely lass!

Let's get you verified so that you may advertise appropriately in regular forums, since the Welcome Wagon is meant for introduction and not continuing promotion/specials. Sending you a PM. Thanks. -- FIH/staff