there! I’m Jade Rose. If we haven’t met yet, we surely should. Your cock will be thanking you for your excellent choosing.

**New doubles available with my friend Goddess Ren, she is very skilled in the area of tantra and fun in more traditional doubles as well! Can provide her info and photos upon contact. Doubles also available with Britttany_love, alexis02305, and more!**

Some stats:
Beautiful brown eyes
5,3”
185lbs
Currently a redhead
Shaved down below
2 upscale private incall options up north, or outcall
Doubles available with several beautiful friends

I specialize in:
-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)
-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)
-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?)
-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl!)
-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)
-Short notice: I am often available at short notice as I live near my incalls, so feel free to ask. Of course, the more notice the better your chances of seeing me.

Rates:
-FS hh160/hr260/hr.5/320
-BBBJ with optional massage hh140/hr240
-*Special* CBJ with optional massage hh120/hr200
-Massage only available as well. (trained)
-Please inquire specifically about doubles rates, multi hour rates, or any others. :)
-Some special arrangements available for regulars!

Screening:
-The more unto you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies.

Schedule:
Today: 1130-4
Mon: 12-6
Tues: unavailable
Wed: 12-10
Thurs: unavailable
Fri: 12-8

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!