Attachment 162989

From the office to the ballpark... I appreciate and celebrate this journey we call life! I am business woman and know all too well the importance of discretion yet keeping life balanced with finding time for relaxing fun & a little carefree adventure. You will find me far from superficial or fake. What you see is what you get! We will experience a truly genuine & extraordinary time together. Its my focus and goal to fill the void & satisfy that missing craving in your world. I am genuinely respectful of my clients privacy, time and requests so I believe the utmost in confidentiality, privacy & keeping a low profile..

My preferred & most often incall location is in the Park Central (635 & 75) or Richardson (75 & Campbell) areas of Dallas. I'm also available to meet you at your convenience for an outcall appointment in the DFW metroplex area. Pre-booked and planned appointments are strongly preferred but an occasional last minute meeting can often be arranged as well.

Even though my face is blurred, I can assure you this is due to respect for my family and privacy. My stellar reviews validate and confirm my looks, personality & abilities. So please refrain from asking for a face shot. It will be ignored