i didn't know if anyone would believe me or not so i decided to just post the booking form that someone filled out today on my website.

the following is cut & pasted:

New form completed:

Name: loser

Email: fuckyouho@yahoo.com

Phone: 7656545345

Booking date: July 29, 2010

City/Area: your mamma's house

Booking description: Hahaha you are soooo pathetic little ****** girl. Dime store ****** at that. edited by BIG C to remove banned member's name must have really pissed you off and cost you some business for you to go through all the trouble. Can't stop thinking about her can you..neither can any white blooded man which is why she makes twice the money you do. We have reported you to the webmasters of nakedby and you should be hearing from them. Unlike YOU, edited by BIG C to remove banned member's name has rights to that picture because she posed as a double.Why do you think it is STILL ON HER SITE NUT CASE!! Get some help, get rid of your herpes, and for god's sake take down those fucking nasty ass pictures. YOU are a filthy ***** with an ugly ass body, and even uglier pussy.UCK you make me want to vomit you skank! See ya in jail. Oh and we know where you live city park girl hahahaha. Dumb bitch!! Your little cop buddy that knows my friend Mike can't do a fucking thing for ya either. He is not high up enough lol!! You should know who you are fucking with before you make enemies. Keep sucking those nasty, cheesy dicks that no one else will touch. You have too lol

Reference provider: Your mamma and your sista, they both can't fuck

end cut & paste

i'm posting this because i feel that this provider is a threat to any provider or client who pisses her off. this is all because i have a pic posted on my site proving that she was using a fake pic (or she was a body double as she claims). the pic has been there for several months. if she went through the trouble of finding out where i live (seriously, i used to live where she thinks i do) and saying things like 'see you in jail' and mentioning how she knows cops who are 'high up' & all (ps, i have no clue who mike is or the cop friend she's referring to), i just thought i'd warn you all so you don't show up too late to your appt & wake up in jail because she's on the rag or something. seems psychological to me, but i'm no expert.

i also want to post this in case she is reading this. this is my reply. i wrote this up in response & tried to send it but couldn't. she used a fake email address

my reply:

i really appreciate you taking the time to make up an email address to keep in contact with me and keeping up with my website, but seriously, this is just going too far. first and foremost i do not appreciate the threats of sending me to jail. since you know where i live at and all will you please just go ahead and do what you must & quit 'talking shit' about it? idk who 'mike' is or 'your little cop friend' who 'can't help me' and i don't care to. oh, and would you please refrain from telling people i have herpes & pimps & aids? if anyone believed you they would've stopped seeing me a long time ago. have you not noticed that you are your own enemy? why are you harassing me? why go through the trouble of making up these stories & email addresses to message me? don't you have a life? a 'much better life' than i do? these aren't the actions the person you claim to be would be taking at this point in time, epecially since i haven't even done anything to provoke you. i haven't thought about a ______ ____ since ______ ____ & i were passing words. that was MONTHS ago! that pic has been on my site since then, so why wait till now to complain about it? don't you realize that our client base isn't even in the same ballpark?! obviously you do since you continue to make remarks like 'which is why she makes twice the money you do'. i am very low volume. i see maybe 3 - 4 guys a month and my clients are a lot different from the type of clients you have (which i'm sure you know because you say how much 'better' your quality of life is than mine every chance you get) so what the hell is the problem? ______ & diana are like day & night so why keep holding on to some drama that you created inside your own little head? are you really that drama filled & petty? seriously, you should seek some type of psychiatric counseling or just get over it. let it go! for you to go as far as making threats about my home & sending me to jail, you must be harboring some serious anger. you better be careful before it takes you somewhere you don't want to be. you know what happens when you play with fire right????

end of reply

im not familiar with the rules here yet so i went through & took her actual name out of my reply, but i'm sure you know who i mean.
be careful out there guys.....