Ariel Bliss

Due to a change in plans, I have decided I am booking appointments today (hadn't planned to), so now I have open availability for the night (prefer incalls for tonight only, please,, usually outcalls are welcomed, sorry!!)

Come and get wet with your sexy, fun-loving underwater seductress with the best BBBJ and GFE around! I /LOVE/ meeting new playmates and am lonely tonight, so come and treat yourself!

[/SIZE]

Contact for your yummy late-night MIDNIGHT SNACK ~

Or advance book your appointment for tomorrow or rest of the week!

BY: ** text (preferred over calls) ** / **OH2 inbox** / **email **
~ Below are clickable links (for inbox & email) ~
(713) 746-2679 // INBOX // EMAIL
~for fastest reply, text messages are recommended~
Standard donation rates:
*for incall appointments*

QV - 100
HH - 120
H - 200

-->Additional donation (50) applies to OUTCALL appointments within Houston area, preferred advance notice for guaranteed booking~

Ariel Bliss:

26 years old, long dark hair, a pair of long thick thighs and a big round booty with big hips, small waist and flat belly with a pair of small but perky little boobs and a pretty face (and a mouth hungry for your juicy cock! MMM!)

Allow me to adorn your whole body with exquisite, intense excitement and pleasure! I am your naughty lil' girl, CUM N PLAY WITH MY TIGHT LITTLE BODY, I will make you quiver with pleasure and joy.

Ariel Bliss:
Your sexy, wet and playful Cali sunshine slutty lil land siren, eagerly awaiting for you to take a dive into a magical underwater sensual fanrtasy with me!!

When we are together, the rest of the world melts away while you melt in my mouth! ;)
[/COLOR]

xxxxx

Attachment 162820

Attachment 162822

Attachment 162823

~ * * * ~
<3

~Contact info for booking your one-of-a-kind naughty adventure~

BY: ** text (preferred over calls) ** / **OH2 inbox** / **email **
~ Below are clickable links (for inbox & email) ~
(713) 746-2679 // INBOX // EMAIL
~for fastest reply, text messages are recommended~