Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help us help you ladies

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    ...take the about me section as serious as my signature line...
    THIS is some sound advice gentlemen. Incase you were not aware, there is an "about me" section on our profiles. Some of us utilize this little tab and give all sorts of information on here for both of our benefits! If you havent explored it before, it might do some good if you started making it a part of your courting routine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    THIS is some sound advice gentlemen. Incase you were not aware, there is an "about me" section on our profiles. Some of us utilize this little tab and give all sorts of information on here for both of our benefits! If you havent explored it before, it might do some good if you started making it a part of your courting routine.
    Good job Ava! Yours is the first I've seen to have extensive info.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    *blushes* thank you kind sir! I think you're the first to have ever read the darn thing lol

Verified Companion Companion Kendra_James's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    I also have a very detailed "about me" that ive spent alot of time on when i was setting up my account on here. Literally NO ONE ever reads it! Its quite frustrating actually when we take the time to write out everything so that you can make an informed decision on if you want to to meet or not but instead I just get the same questions over and over and over that are all answered on my bio page/about me. I think you would be surprised actually how many of us actually do take the time to fill that section out.
    Kendra James
    *Your Elite Kinky Compainion*

Visit my website: Kendra512.com
    Email me at: Kendra.512.james@gmail.com
    P411 Id: P233930
    Switter: @Kendra_James_512
    Twitter: @Kendra512James

**NEW PHONE NUMBER:(512)575-3934**

DO NOT ASK FOR BBFS OR SS!!!!
    I DO NOT OFFER THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & I WILL NOT RESPOND IF MENTIONED!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra_James View Post
    I also have a very detailed "about me" that ive spent alot of time on when i was setting up my account on here. Literally NO ONE ever reads it! Its quite frustrating actually when we take the time to write out everything so that you can make an informed decision on if you want to to meet or not but instead I just get the same questions over and over and over that are all answered on my bio page/about me. I think you would be surprised actually how many of us actually do take the time to fill that section out.
    I'm sure now that you 2 beautiful ladies have mentioned it more mongers will check it out. Thanks Kendra and Ava!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I also have a very detailed "about me" that ive spent alot of time on when i was setting up my account on here. Literally NO ONE ever reads it!
    Not true! I’ve read it. I’ve read your eccie profile. I’ve read your P411 profile. The only reason I’ve never seen you is that you told me that you don’t host incalls in south Austin any more. Color me disappointed. :-(
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some of us have read. I know I have. We will get our schedules to match up one of these evenings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2