Thread: Lacie Rae Available early today NEW $Donations$ Locked in until May

Retired Companion

Lacie Rae Available early today NEW $Donations$ Locked in until May

Gentlemen, I announced that after February I would be going UTR. However, it has been brought to my attention that there are still many of you whom I have not had the chance to meet. So, I will not go UTR untill April at which time I will have my education for skin care completed. I will be available to meet new friends until April. After April I will be available to regular friends only. Please look at my menu as it includes a list of my BB SERVICES:

BB SERVICES MENU
    Cock Worship ... Mutual Touch Various stripper Slide positions/BBBJ/ HJ/Russian .. providing there is no signs of infections and everything is good and clean!!! And I do have soap and shower; ) AND I am DDF disease drug free had to throw that in just learned that term

$$60$$ 30 min
    BB BNG

$$80$$ 60 min
    massage with Bare Back Cock Worship activities listed above 30 min massage 30 min cockworship

$$100$$ 90 min
    Massage with bare back Cock Worship activities listed above 60 min massage 30 min cockworship

$$120$$ 90 min
    COVERED FS Massage with bb cockworship activities listed above 60 min massage 30 min cockworship (((covered FS)))

AVAILABLE
    Text me for schedule Mon-Sat 12-8pm

CONTACT ME NOT thru PM but via TEXT 210/769/8310 please mention oh2 and your handle and a few references

Just a note!!! Don't be a dick head There has been many no call no shows lately from board members!!! If you do no call no show I will give you 24 hrs to drop by half the money for the time you scheduled with me and did no call no show and that's my cancellation fee. if that cash is not dropped off to me, out of respect for my time, I will let ladies know TIME WASTER handle and phone number!!! Now things come up and I get that but please just let me know something even if this is last minute at least you told me!!! Things come up on my end all the time but I always let my friends know and I discount the rescheduled session out of respect for my friends time. I don't want to turn handles in. I'm a sweet girl but enough is enough is enough!!!!
    Last edited by Lacie Rae; 02-16-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    We are no longer in san antonio area ty ty ty for everything