Companion's Handle: Brittany Snow
Date of Visit: 2-15-19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 972-914-9346
Email Address: brittanysnowdfw@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-BrittanySnow
City, State: Irving, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, Body Worship, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, SS, more DATY
Scheduled Length of Visit: Half Hour
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 19
Hair Color and Length: Brunette in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker but not distracting
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Same as her pics, very nice teen body with natural B's, pretty eyes and face, sexy attitude and a little submissive
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been trying to see Brittany for some time. She finally had some time available and so I changed plans and went to see her. She was what I expected. A youthful looking teen girl with a great attitude. Once I made the donation, the activities started. I fully undressed her a started kissing and groping her teen body. I opened her legs wide to see her pussy and it was beautiful. Not meaty, but clean. After some fingering and FIV, I dove in for some sweet DATY. She was clean and odor free. She eventually did CUM and her pussy was soaking wet. I went in for some DFK and she responded. I like girls who like the taste of their own pussy juice. We then moved on to some more activities, but then she started feeling woozy.

My appt was supposed to be for one hour, but we had to cut it short as it sounded like the ate some bad food earlier and it was starting to affect her. It was not a problem for me, since I had to get back to work. We made plans to meet again when she felt better.

Overall, I was pleased with the meeting. Sexy teen and super friendly. I sense more good times are coming between me and her.