Thread: SWEETNESS ON CL

I wonder why no one has taken a chance on this one:

Sweetness - http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1055708111.html

Or has someone already taken the plunge and don't want us to know the deal here.....What up dawgs???
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

she is one of the group of girls in metarie on craigs list,all are traveling together heading to texas,if you look they all offer greek,then when you see them they say oh,you are to big,diamond,venessa,and this girl and several others,diamond told me there names,but after i saw her i would not waste my money

I lost interest when I saw the date on the picture. this is a review of her from dec. http://www.theeroticreview.org/revie....asp?id=124377

Well, not having VIP access on TER I can't read the details, but from what I can read it doesn't appear as though the reviewer was all too thrilled with her.....I hadn't even noticed the date on the pic as I would have been turned off by a pic from '06 being posted here in '09.....See that's why we need some of you detectives who catch these things to come in and save the dawgs from wasting their hard earned funds on substandard ladies.....Good looking out for both vic and cheeto.....Many thanks.

Well, like I always say sometimes "And the search continues".....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

TER review says CBJ, pussy had an odor, kisses but only lightly no fk, otherwise did the positions oK and knew how to move. Only one review from last December. I would not touch with the proverbial pole!