Thread: Conversation Starter: NicholleeJ Blog

Conversation Starter: NicholleeJ Blog

This is simply an example of a non social media advertisement! I don't favor copycat writers and I can think quite well. I know a lot of people will read the advert and understand, while a lot of the younger audience will try to test me for a free round of adult activities. Not my style and never will be! Because my family is very old-school and I was taught everything a lady should know to maintain the King in her life. But sadly in today's world most gents would rather play go fish instead of finding one soldier to hold him Tall!! For the younger generation if you truly love your lady of choice. Please make sure your successful in Income, Education and Religion! Without these three things no lady will be proud to stand by your side! Learn to help your lady out, women are not built like a man so we need guidance as well! Stop having your lady do everything while you sit on your tail! Help her with the car, groceries and ask her how her day went!! It's very simple!! I'm open to all feedback, however this is not a counseling session! Most guys always asking if real women exist and we do. However a lot of us are single mothers and our time is valuable and we would rather stay home with our family instead of chasing a fantasy in the club and risking being shot at by a fool with no agenda. So Gentleman there you have it!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Are you kidding me??? How soon can you move to central Texas???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

To visit or permanently?