Ariel Bliss:
Your sexy and seductive nympho mermaid with a burning desire to smother your throbbing package with my mouth and tight, warm kitty-cat, MEOOOOW! PUURRRRR

Contact info for booking your one-of-a-kind naughty adventure~

BY: ** text (preferred over calls) ** / **OH2 inbox** / **email **
~ Below are clickable links (for inbox & email) ~
(713) 746-2679 // INBOX // EMAIL
~for fastest reply, text messages are recommended~
Standard donation rates:
*for my incall hobbyists*

QV - 100
HH - 120
H - 200

~*Now offering overnight sessions, please inquire for information/details.. Donation varies, NO NEW CLIENTS FOR OVERNIGHTS!!*~

-->IN REGARDS TO OUTCALL APPOINTMENTS: Outcall availablity is dependant on location and timing..
*Minimum session length required, additional donation applies, must give advanced notice 1-2+ days before desired appt date*

I keep flexible hours, book me for a midnight snack!

If you are seeking a discreet date full of excitement and kinky fun, or a sweet and intimate GFE , there is no comparison to the attentive pampering from your sexy young Cali fun in the sun mermaid, ARIEL BLISS!!

I am 26 years old, have long dark hair, a pair of long thick thighs and a big round booty with big hips, small waist and flat belly with a pair of small but perky little boobs and a girl next door look if the girl next door was a cutie with an undercover naughty kinky desire to be your nasty litttle fucktoy ;) SHHH -- our litlle secret!!! ;)

Ariel Bliss:
Your sexy, wet and playful Cali sunshine slutty lil land siren, eagerly awaiting for you to take a dive into a magical underwater sensual fanrtasy with me!!

When we are together, the rest of the world melts away while you melt in my mouth! ;)

xxxxx

Attachment 162223

Attachment 162224

Attachment 162228

Attachment 162231

Attachment 162232

Attachment 162233

Attachment 162234

Attachment 162235

~ * * * ~
<3

~Contact info for booking your one-of-a-kind naughty adventure~