Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Consructive? I bet the only dialogue you care for is the sort that agrees with you. Guess what i dont, im not rude to the ladies, im not vashing anyone on this site but you for being a whining little punk, and stirring up more stuff. Its not needed. The ladies already hate tge men enough, and the same for the mens feelings about ladies.

Loving life, all respect but do you actually want to hear him whine about locker room stuff in the main forum?
    I left eccie because of the trolling, but theyre here too, its my belief that he is one. Ill put up anything i please until ck or the mods tell me not to. Im one of the most respectful members around but im not going to suffer fools.
    Dastardly, kindly get a fresh box of crayons so you got a snack and keep private stuff private

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    For the most part, I truly do appreciate each and every hobbyist I see. Sometimes, I miss the mark, sometimes they miss too. But across the board, there have only been two asshat encounters. I don't understand why the battle lines? I'm not every man's cup of tea and I'm okay with that. But the descriptive and derogatory remarks (opinions not fact on some) are what make me feel like a empty she'll only here to be a warm dumpsite to fill with your fluid. I have a heart, feelings, opinions, hangups, flaws, and I make mistakes. I'm not the best lay, cock sucker, prostate masseusse, kisser or FBSM giver. But I put all of me, the best of me into every visit. If I can't or don't, I've been known to give some or all the fee back. I don't scam, lie, steal or put anyone I see in harm's way if I can help it.
    I have really been gobsmacked at the hurtful, thoughtless words bandied about by both sides. I hate feeling trepidatious over each new encounter wondering if I gave my best and was it good enough to receive a kind word.
    Please can't we just enjoy one another? If we are adults we should be able to voice our complaints directly to one another in a constructive manner. But I feel the satisfaction, joy, fun, thrill, and plain old sexual gratification being sucked out of the whole community and that just blows

Make Love, Make Peace
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    Make Love, Make Peace
    Amen!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Who’s this “we” you’re talking about? Most of us care to hear opinions expressed here. However, I’m becoming less interested in yours. If you want to be rude, go back the eccie.
    Sexy when you clean house

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    This board is no less drama than eccie was! The same trolls hide here like eccie and talk shit! Only difference is the other members or mods would put it to an end to it quicker on eccie. I have my same group of shit talking followers that moved over her to talk shit about me! Funny not a single one that consistently talks shit has ever met me! They all spread... Bullshit, bbw jabs and the I'm hurt because she put me in my place bs. Like grown men cant take rejection easily so I'm going to cry to a bunch of strangers instead of moving the fuck on... some of you still bitching after a year+! That is no longer a grudge and is pure obsession!!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Why?

Why do some feel the need to air their dirty laundry? Please find something more constructive to do with your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2