Thread: New to oh2(Sexy Terri) 24/7 playmate make me feel welcome need to get verified

Alexxxxa luv ( finesse

New to oh2(Sexy Terri) 24/7 playmate make me feel welcome need to get verified

Hi im Terri I'm new to oh2 located in the north dallas area pm me for details I love safe play I'm Native American and have a bubbly personality and believe in 100% satisfaction and discreetness trying to get verified guys qv 100 hhr 150 hr 200 take off $20 with only help with verification
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Finessethabest; 02-15-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Terri, welcum to ourhome2 !!!

great intro post - pics, general location, fees!!! you get an "A" in my hobby book.
    how about letting us know days & times your available and if you'll do outcalls - if so, to which cities.

good luck!!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Alexxxxa luv ( finesse
    Available 24/7 and outcalls additional $40 so guys don't be shy. incalls north Dallas hwy35

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Finessethabest, thanks for the update!!!

btw, you are one of the very few who provide this much info in their welcome posts!!!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sexy. Good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy! Thanks for providing all the detail, others could take a page from your book.
    No doubt I will be contacting you girl to sample your personality, charms and skills. Have fun and best of luck here in Dallas

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnQ1769's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Seems to be some confusion about who and how many companions are tied to this account/handle, as the OP has introduced herself with inconsistent names and photos of different ladies in Dallas and Fort Worth WW forums. Until Finesse contacts admin with an explanation, thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-19-2019 at 05:55 PM.