Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd date? 5th? Never?

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    A lot of guys hobby to experience things that their SO can't or won't do, and if SO knew about it, that would be a deal-breaker. Same with dates, we're usually trying to put our best foot forward, and let's face it, hobbying is stigmatized by many if not most civilians.

For me, the hobby is more to fill the gaps between SO's and love interests. After going a certain amount of time without having a beautiful gal sit on my face, the urge to merge kicks in. Luckily there are any number of hobby gals who are happy to oblige.

I know there are a few lucky guys who hobby with the knowledge of their SO, and sometimes even with their participation. That's the exception, and I wonder if they know how lucky they are. But most of us try to fly under the radar, and why not? If we show our hand, word tends to get out, and that can be counterproductive.

Hats off to the gals that are able to provide and have a love life. Also to the gals that don't feel the need to do both. It's all about identifying what we need and finding ways to get it.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    I couldn’t find the like button.

Well said MW

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    A lot of guys hobby to experience things that their SO can't or won't do, and if SO knew about it, that would be a deal-breaker. Same with dates, we're usually trying to put our best foot forward, and let's face it, hobbying is stigmatized by many if not most civilians.

For me, the hobby is more to fill the gaps between SO's and love interests. After going a certain amount of time without having a beautiful gal sit on my face, the urge to merge kicks in. Luckily there are any number of hobby gals who are happy to oblige.

I know there are a few lucky guys who hobby with the knowledge of their SO, and sometimes even with their participation. That's the exception, and I wonder if they know how lucky they are. But most of us try to fly under the radar, and why not? If we show our hand, word tends to get out, and that can be counterproductive.

Hats off to the gals that are able to provide and have a love life. Also to the gals that don't feel the need to do both. It's all about identifying what we need and finding ways to get it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    agree that some men hobby because we are able to fullfill certain pleasures needs and fantasy desires that a SO be it wife or gf wouldnt want to do unless u beg or keep asking then that takes all the fun out of it. That being only one reason and there are ton more deeper reasons men do each different. And telling the SO that if hobby or not depends on how open or close minded she is. I look at hobbying better for single men or men that just got out of long relationship like me. I didnt hobby when i was with my ex i knew nothing about this world until after we broke up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am single and not dating so none of that applies to me. I just enjoy doing freaky things and it's easier to find girls here rather than IRL. Like how many dates do I need to go on until I find out your okay with me sticking my whole arm up your ass and make you in to my puppet!(J/K). Too many vanilla people out there, and to the freaks I look like a vanilla myself so it's a vicious cycle.

Verified Companion Companion Eva69's Avatar
    I totally agree, but I don't think that most people can be happy in monogamous relationships. At least not me...

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post

Preach

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Probably me too, hence the long gaps between SOs and love interests. Monogamous relationships can be high maintenance, and the rules of engagement aren't always clear. Like honesty, but not too much honesty, for example.

The hobby is far less complicated, hence its appeal to guys like me who mostly just want a beautiful gal to sit on his face from time to time.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Uuuuu

Am I the only cynic who finds conventional thoughts about conventional relationships silly.
    Is marriage obsolete yet?

Sure it’s great to have a support system in life..
    I’m baffled by full grown adults who think it’s right to be legally bound to someone forever.
    Like we don’t see this shit doesn’t work the majority of the time.

Omg I can’t... lol. TFF.
    It takes a village to make a marriage work

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    I'm just CURIOUS...

At what point do you guys tell your "SO" that you HOBBY?
    I thought I could keep the hobby secret from my wife. And I kept it secret for almost two years. But when my doctor’s lab mailed my std test results to my house, I owned up.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
    It takes a village to make a marriage work

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    A very interesting (if not always informative) thread and

my commendations to all of the above for keeping it interesting, civil and on topic!

= = = = =

About the "marriage" questions ...

statisticians will always cite the "fact" that the annual number of divorces appears to be 50 pct of the annual number of marriages.

However, in the U.S., drilling deeper into the stats seems to indicate that the number of "longevity" marriages (25+ years) appears to be fairly constant -- and the rate of widowed "oldsters" getting remarried appears to be increasing slightly (ages 50+ and even more so 60+).

Overseas, the numerics seem to skew quite a bit differently depending on the aging of the populations, birth rates, health, emigration, immigration, and multiple other socioeconomic factors.

^^^ much of which will, imo, surely affect the U.S. marriage stats over the next couple of decades.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

As I have on another thread
    PUSSY cost a lot
    Marry one costs MORE

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Why would I go to civil date?!

I am in lovely lust with few of my ATF, who spoiling me rotten. Who intertain and please, ME. Who are writing daily sexy notes to me and never ask where am I, and why dinner is not ready? My Hobbyists are attentive and always here to help. I can have different sexy things done to me, or do it myself, without guilt or rejection. I can openly discuss and share stories without shame and "good-girl" chip on the shoulder. I can travel whenever I want and with whoever I want, as often as I want, for as long as I want. Who in the real life can do that?

I get bored quickly. And here, @Home, is always somebody, who wants to worship me and give me million of compliments.
    How many times, in RL can you tell someone 'Kiss my Ass" and they will do it, without hesitation, but with great enthusiasm?!
    How many times, in RL you guys had a sexy-bedroom-date and had only orally pleased the girl, and asked nothing in return?! And wanted to do it tomorrow again?! Would you even think of bringing a present for her, in the Real Life Dating?!

My HobbyHubby(yes!) has to wait weeks, sometimes to see me, and is never angry with me.
    No Real Life Dating for me, thank you, come again.

xoxoxoxo
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 02-18-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Why would I go to civil date?!

I am in lovely lust with few of my ATF, who spoiling me rotten. Who intertain and please, ME. Who are writing daily sexy notes to me and never ask where am I, and why dinner is not ready? My Hobbyists are attentive and always here to help. I can have different sexy things done to me, or do it myself, without guilt or rejection. I can openly discuss and share stories without shame and "good-girl" chip on the shoulder. I can travel whenever I want and with whoever I want, as often as I want, for as long as I want. Who in the real life can do that?

I get bored quickly. And here, @Home, is always somebody, who wants to worship me and give me million of compliments.
    How many times, in RL can you tell someone 'Kiss my Ass" and they will do it, without hesitation, but with great enthusiasm?!
    How many times, in RL you guys had a sexy-bedroom-date and had only orally pleased the girl, and asked nothing in return?! And wanted to do it tomorrow again?! Would you even think of bringing a present for her, in the Real Life Dating?!

My HobbyHubby(yes!) has to wait weeks, sometimes to see me, and is never angry with me.
    No Real Life Dating for me, thank you, come again.

xoxoxoxo
    I have and will continue
    Ms. Sand is a fabulous lady
    And I will continue to kiss and worship her ass at our mutual convenience
    Last edited by i69uintx; 02-18-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: added detail

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I thought I could keep the hobby secret from my wife. And I kept it secret for almost two years. But when my doctor’s lab mailed my std test results to my house, I owned up.
    I was in a "PLAYFUL" mood when I posted that the other day... but I am genuinely sorry to hear that hobbying has negatively impacted both your physical health and your marriage... I truly am...:(

I hope that all of your future relationships...be it short or long term.... proceed with much less angst and heartache...😥

Your saddened slave,

Guinevere

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    I was in a "PLAYFUL" mood when I posted that the other day... but I am genuinely sorry to hear that hobbying has negatively impacted both your physical health and your marriage... I truly am...:(

I hope that all of your future relationships...be it short or long term.... proceed with much less angst and heartache...😥

Your saddened slave,

Guinevere
    Sweetheart I appreciated your playful post. Please know that hobbying has not impacted me negatively at all. My std tests have always been negative, and my wife and I are as happy together as ever. Of course she was not happy when she first learned about my shenanigans, but she was quick to forgive. Our sex life is better than it’s been for years, and the hobby has rejuvenated me. No angst or heartache.

One of these days I hope you and I can meet. I’ve been intrigued by you for a long time.

Don’t be sad.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast