A lot of guys hobby to experience things that their SO can't or won't do, and if SO knew about it, that would be a deal-breaker. Same with dates, we're usually trying to put our best foot forward, and let's face it, hobbying is stigmatized by many if not most civilians.

For me, the hobby is more to fill the gaps between SO's and love interests. After going a certain amount of time without having a beautiful gal sit on my face, the urge to merge kicks in. Luckily there are any number of hobby gals who are happy to oblige.

I know there are a few lucky guys who hobby with the knowledge of their SO, and sometimes even with their participation. That's the exception, and I wonder if they know how lucky they are. But most of us try to fly under the radar, and why not? If we show our hand, word tends to get out, and that can be counterproductive.

Hats off to the gals that are able to provide and have a love life. Also to the gals that don't feel the need to do both. It's all about identifying what we need and finding ways to get it.