Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 3rd date? 5th? Never?

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSherman View Post
    Lol not everything in life is sexism. When a guy hobbys, he sees a provider occasionally. Once a week is probably maximum, but most it takes a couple of weeks before they want to spend money again. A woman who does this as her main job is having sex almost daily with multiple men. It's easier to hide that you're hobbying when you only do it every couple of weeks and it's not going to piss off your spouse as much. It's still pretty bad, but it's kinda delusional if you think it's going to hurt as much as having sex with multiple people every single day. It's really not the same thing, no reason to get offended. Like one provider probably had sex more times in a few months then most hobbyist have had sex in their entire hobbying career. No offense to anyone or anything. You just have to be amazingly sneaky to hide from your partner that you're a provider imo unless you do it very infrequently.
    I disagree with your statement. While there are some high volume providers put there, there are equally as many high volume hobbyists. I do this as my main job and I don't see more than 5 gentleman a MONTH, so again, going to have to disagree with you on that point too. I know guys who arent in the hobby who have had sex with over 200 women in their young lives and as a provider, I was at 3 when I started and havent hit the triple digits still, in over a year.
    So with that information, you're saying that I am well within the guidelines of not having to tell my significant other about being a provider, right? And the gentleman on the opposite side, should tell their spouses?
    How about, if you have session with more than 2 people any given month or 12 people a year, you should have to tell your spouse that you hobby.

I've already stated my personal beliefs on the topic, but to say it's not sexism and to insinuate that the frequency of which one provides is some how a major factor when it comes down to how the spouse would feel, is silly. Have you never heard the saying "if you've cheated once, you've cheated a thousand times?" Dont be offended but it's kind of delusional to think that one cant be just as broken by 1 as another would be with 100.

I can speak to this topic on many levels but first let me point out that just because one person robs a bank twice and another person robs a bank 25 times, they're still bank robbers. Occasional (for lack of a better term) sins, are still sins, one isn't better than the other. You're not better by going 1-2× a month than someone going 4-5 per day.

I am not sure I could date an active woman, but I did have an on again off again relationship with one 4 years ago for almost 18 months and we eventually lived together (obviously, best sex I ever had) lol . We met and saw eachother offline once a month or so and then after a year it got more serious. She "retired" which I believed because she was in school and working as a bartender. I understood her and her situation and was cool that it happened while we started and slowed down..every person is different but I think both parties would be hard pressed to accept someone was actively hobbying while in a serious relationship.

In the words of J. COLE "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future".

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    A lot of men speculating what it be like to date an active provider when the more realistic question would be why would a provider ever date you?

Unknown.jpeg
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    A lot of men speculating what it be like to date an active provider when the more realistic question would be why would a provider ever date you?

Unknown.jpeg
    Because we're all so charming, hunky, and irresistible. And obviously, every one of us is the best lover on the planet, or else we wouldn't be here. Gotta spread our natural talents around, you know.

Seriously, none of us would be here if we were getting our needs met in conventional relationships. It makes sense that we would fantasize about what it would be like to get what we need whenever we want instead of whenever we can afford it.

But when the grapes are out of our reach, then they must be sour.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    There are many providers out there dating mongers. The reasons why must be as varied as the providers involved. As Mark mentioned, we all have our fantasies. Unfortunately some let their fantasies blur their realities.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    There are many providers out there dating mongers. The reasons why must be as varied as the providers involved. As Mark mentioned, we all have our fantasies. Unfortunately some let their fantasies blur their realities.
    +1 Yep, exactly. The word "dating" might be a tad strong in a lot of cases, though that definitely happens, but many at least play around. I mean you are all human too right? Real women? Needs, desires, hormones...right? It happens.

Some guys are also *very* good at what they do. I'm juuuuust saying

Sometimes the parts just fit together perfectly for 2 individuals and the sex is phenomenal. That girl may decide later, as a result of that sexual compatibility that she wants a booty call. It may happen over and over. They may even date eventually. Maybe not. But, I guarantee you it happens.

If you are a girl, a provider, who simply can't imagine that it happens, or wonders why, or who honestly has never let it happen (my guess is the # who can *truly* say that is pretty low even if only a few times), I would have some fairly serious concerns OR I'd probably assume you have not done this all that long.

I do, however, agree that the dating part is harder and not the same as a booty call. Dating is [typically], at least for me, a monogamous activity, and, yes, that's less common. I fully believe in the concept of monogamous relationships so I would never date a provider where I was cheating on them or they me. The dating part in and of itself introduces certain complexities due to the nature of this "hobby". Certainly. But if you think it doesn't happen you are dead wrong. I can say that from my own personal experiences. It does. Just don't expect it. On either side.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Why would I go to civil date?!

I am in lovely lust with few of my ATF, who spoiling me rotten. Who intertain and please, ME. Who are writing daily sexy notes to me and never ask where am I, and why dinner is not ready? My Hobbyists are attentive and always here to help. I can have different sexy things done to me, or do it myself, without guilt or rejection. I can openly discuss and share stories without shame and "good-girl" chip on the shoulder. I can travel whenever I want and with whoever I want, as often as I want, for as long as I want. Who in the real life can do that?

I get bored quickly. And here, @Home, is always somebody, who wants to worship me and give me million of compliments.
    How many times, in RL can you tell someone 'Kiss my Ass" and they will do it, without hesitation, but with great enthusiasm?!
    How many times, in RL you guys had a sexy-bedroom-date and had only orally pleased the girl, and asked nothing in return?! And wanted to do it tomorrow again?! Would you even think of bringing a present for her, in the Real Life Dating?!

My HobbyHubby(yes!) has to wait weeks, sometimes to see me, and is never angry with me.
    No Real Life Dating for me, thank you, come again.

xoxoxoxo
    I am in the same glam-camp with ASand ;) Thank you for Alexandra for explaining it so sweetly :)
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Why would I go to civil date?!

I am in lovely lust with few of my ATF, who spoiling me rotten. Who intertain and please, ME. Who are writing daily sexy notes to me and never ask where am I, and why dinner is not ready? My Hobbyists are attentive and always here to help. I can have different sexy things done to me, or do it myself, without guilt or rejection. I can openly discuss and share stories without shame and "good-girl" chip on the shoulder. I can travel whenever I want and with whoever I want, as often as I want, for as long as I want. Who in the real life can do that?

I get bored quickly. And here, @Home, is always somebody, who wants to worship me and give me million of compliments.
    How many times, in RL can you tell someone 'Kiss my Ass" and they will do it, without hesitation, but with great enthusiasm?!
    How many times, in RL you guys had a sexy-bedroom-date and had only orally pleased the girl, and asked nothing in return?! And wanted to do it tomorrow again?! Would you even think of bringing a present for her, in the Real Life Dating?!

My HobbyHubby(yes!) has to wait weeks, sometimes to see me, and is never angry with me.
    No Real Life Dating for me, thank you, come again.

xoxoxoxo
    Nice explanation of your viewpoint, Alex. Cant say it sounds like a bad deal the way you describe it for yourself

Sure wish I could be a hot girl sometimes. I have to settle for being a tall, intelligent, handsome dude that knows how to please the girlies instead. Hahaha. Couldn't resist . But, damn...sure would be nice!

Plus when you really do just want some awesome sex all ya gotta do is make a booty call to a favorite lover. Sweet ass deal if I ever heard of one! Hah ;p

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Seriously, none of us would be here if we were getting our needs met in conventional relationships. It makes sense that we would fantasize about what it would be like to get what we need whenever we want instead of whenever we can afford it.

But when the grapes are out of our reach, then they must be sour.
    Ohhh. Lol. I didnt read this one in detail previously. Grade "A" zinger at the end, Mark! Haha. And very often true.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5