Thread: Bunni Love?

Still Looking Around
    Anyone seen Bunni Love?

Still Looking Around
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ferrier @ Mar 1 2009, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Anyone seen Bunni Love?[/b]
    Not yet but the web page and ad looked interesting

Verified Hobbyist
    Guys-

I have sent her screening information and have gotten the OK. Plan to try to see her sometime later in the week or on the weekend. She says she has been UTR in Lubbock for a period of time, and is "branching out" a bit. Will share my experience after my visit, hopefully the regular board will be back up by then.

Bud

would like to know how it turns out would like to see her also.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Boltfan's Avatar
    Do you have to be approved or vouched for on this site to post as a provider?

Still Looking Around
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boltfan @ Mar 12 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Do you have to be approved or vouched for on this site to post as a provider?[/b]
    Any luck with TOFTTing it with BunniLove?

Unhappy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ferrier @ Mar 12 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Any luck with TOFTTing it with BunniLove?[/b]

Hey, Bud. Still no recon on BunniLove. If she&#39;s the real deal, that would make her the hottest provider in West Texas. She also has P411 provider status, but, dunno, somehow things that seem too good to be true generally are . . . smokin hot bod . . . modest $$ donation . . . in Lubbock? Someone PULEEZE TOFTT.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alex.delarge @ Mar 14 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey, Bud. Still no recon on BunniLove. If she&#39;s the real deal, that would make her the hottest provider in West Texas. She also has P411 provider status, but, dunno, somehow things that seem too good to be true generally are . . . smokin hot bod . . . modest $$ donation . . . in Lubbock? Someone PULEEZE TOFTT.[/b]

No one with any info yet? I&#39;m supposed to see her tomorrow night, but would love to know if someone had any info prior to my appointment.

Still Looking Around
    I don&#39;t think so chitwood. But please let us know how it goes m8.

Boltfan., as I understand it, you have to be vouched or BCD or ASPD provider to post on this site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ferrier @ Mar 18 2009, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I don&#39;t think so chitwood. But please let us know how it goes m8.[/b]
    will do. Still on as of now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chitwood69 @ Mar 18 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    will do. Still on as of now.[/b]
    She&#39;s for real. DATY, TUMA, BBBJ, CFS. PM me if you need other info.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Please tell us more. Sounds like a great deal for Lubbock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jake88242 @ Mar 19 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Please tell us more. Sounds like a great deal for Lubbock.[/b]
    Hey guys, I saw Bunnilove this weekend and she was GREAT! I had seen her ads on Craigslist, thought she was pretty HOT, but was afraid to respond to CL. Then I aw her ad on P411 and that gave me confidence, so I emailed her and set up an afternoon/morning appt. She does not have an incall location, so you will have to get a room. I didn&#39;t want to waste a prefectly good room by using it just once, so I saw her twice. Each time was great fun. She gets right into her sessions, seems to really enjoy them too, and is a fun gal. Slender, and very attractive in her tight jeans; she doesn&#39;t have a lot of NO&#39;s and was up for most all activities. I highly recommend her!