I don't know why, but I tried a new SC with my buddies tonight. Instead of the good old Pirate Ship, I went to Centerfolds. This place sucks. I first got there and the damn door girl mis-counted my group. I was at the end and she tried to get me to pay for two. I told her 3 times that the rest of my group had been paid for, but the damn doorman came over trying to threaten my ass and and made me point out the rest of my fiends(by this point already sitting and having drinks), proving cover was paid on all. This damn doorman treated me like a damn thief scammer all because the damn doorgirl can't count. Sorry, I had to vent. I'm still here, pissed, and about to go to the trusty old pirate ship. Screw Centerfolds and their 1st grade math drop-out door girl and the roided out power-trip driven doorman. I'm outta here and sticking to the big T.

Once again, I'm sorry to vent, but what really got me is that the doorgirl started yelling at me because of her mistake in front of the manager, while the doorman accused me of trying to steal, and when they saw they were wrong, I didn't even get an "I'm sorry". Talk about customer service, huh?

The one saving grace is as I was leaving they started playing metal.