Thread: I tried a new club besides the big T

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    I don't know why, but I tried a new SC with my buddies tonight. Instead of the good old Pirate Ship, I went to Centerfolds. This place sucks. I first got there and the damn door girl mis-counted my group. I was at the end and she tried to get me to pay for two. I told her 3 times that the rest of my group had been paid for, but the damn doorman came over trying to threaten my ass and and made me point out the rest of my fiends(by this point already sitting and having drinks), proving cover was paid on all. This damn doorman treated me like a damn thief scammer all because the damn doorgirl can't count. Sorry, I had to vent. I'm still here, pissed, and about to go to the trusty old pirate ship. Screw Centerfolds and their 1st grade math drop-out door girl and the roided out power-trip driven doorman. I'm outta here and sticking to the big T.

Once again, I'm sorry to vent, but what really got me is that the doorgirl started yelling at me because of her mistake in front of the manager, while the doorman accused me of trying to steal, and when they saw they were wrong, I didn't even get an "I'm sorry". Talk about customer service, huh?

The one saving grace is as I was leaving they started playing metal.
    "All my life I've been over the top. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't wanna stop." Ozzy

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    I know how you feel MH, I wandered off last week & tried Ricks North & The Trophy Club. Both were horrible.

I went to Centerfolds about 6 weeks ago on a Saturday night. Dancers were all wearing the full boob latex and bikini bottoms. They advertised an outrageous happy hour of like $2-something drinks from like 11-9.

The talk by the personnel, some who have worked there over a decade, was that business was extremely bad and that they may close up by the end of the year.

Thank you Mayor White and our city fathers.
    Hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper - Francis Bacon.

Gotta agree with you guys about Centerfolds. Went there for the first time a few weekends ago. Talent was poor...my buddy got one dance, I got none, and the dancer actually told him that we should go to Treasures. The DJ annoyingly constantly talked the entire time; do I need a play-by-play of what the dancer is doing?

I totally agree with you all on CF. When I was there during the first week of Feb, I had a lady (can't remember her name) ask 5$ for a CBJ. I told no, she asked me "How much do you think its worth?". I said "5 dances, no cover". Needless to say she was really pissed. When I started to leave she asks me for $ for the time she spent with me. I was like I am not paying $ for 2-3 minutes of bargaining. After this I've never been back to this shithole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RG42 @ Mar 3 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The DJ annoyingly constantly talked the entire time[/b]
    Did he sound like he was coked up?