Thread: Vanessa

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1054857858.html

I had a feeling she was gonna be a let down so I opted for the $.50 half and was VERY glad I didn't waste the extra .50 for a full hour. She rushed the whole thing. I was in and out the door in probably 15 min. CBJ, Mish, and finish in doggy. In mish she "held" the cover so it "wouldn't" fall off. Just a trick to get you to pop quicker. She is the blond in the pics but 20+ flabby pounds heavier. Her face is still cute but her body is nothing like what it is in the pics. Lots of ink. I don't mind 1 or 2 in the right spots, but she is covered in tats. Don't waste your time and money on this one guys. IMO at $.50 she is WAY overpriced even for a once-&-done hit-&-run.

Thanks for the scoop, now I'm really glad all I got was her voicemail.

Thanks for TOFTT. I was about to call her last night when another provider canceled on me. My gut feeling was that something was not right with her (in other words TGTBT) You saved me the headache and $$ of finding out myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 1 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1054857858.html

I had a feeling she was gonna be a let down so I opted for the $.50 half and was VERY glad I didn&#39;t waste the extra .50 for a full hour. She rushed the whole thing. I was in and out the door in probably 15 min. CBJ, Mish, and finish in doggy. In mish she "held" the cover so it "wouldn&#39;t" fall off. Just a trick to get you to pop quicker. She is the blond in the pics but 20+ flabby pounds heavier. Her face is still cute but her body is nothing like what it is in the pics. Lots of ink. I don&#39;t mind 1 or 2 in the right spots, but she is covered in tats. Don&#39;t waste your time and money on this one guys. IMO at $.50 she is WAY overpriced even for a once-&-done hit-&-run.[/b]
    O U C H ! ! ! ! !

I&#39;ve always wondered why in the hell would someone who is covered in tattoos would post pics of herself without any tats.....Do they think a guy will get there and not notice that the pics she posted wasn&#39;t an accurate reflection.....To some guys tats might not make a difference, but there are a whole lot of guys out there that tats make a huge difference and they wouldn&#39;t have wasted their time making an appt. if they knew she was covered with tats.....Would have served her right if you had just walked and saved your bucks for someone more suited to your tastes.....Thanks for the recon.....This board is working the way it&#39;s supposed to.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Another CL success story! She sure does look hot though.
    getitall

if you read my reveiw of diamond these girls are traveling together,i asked her about vanessa,because the pic looked good,you could put them all together and still,would not have a good time.birds of a feather flock together,oh by the way vanessa was diamonds driver and she kept calling telling her to hurry up.to bad aspd is not up,so others would see before spending money

This probably isn&#39;t the right section to ask in, but I was wondering how that&#39;s all gonna work once aspd is back up. I guess we&#39;ll just need to repost reviews from here so the info will be there to search through.

Thanks for TOFTT and sorry about the bad time. I hate that "holding the condom on" bullshit! I would rather jerk myself off.

“Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 1 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This probably isn&#39;t the right section to ask in, but I was wondering how that&#39;s all gonna work once aspd is back up. I guess we&#39;ll just need to repost reviews from here so the info will be there to search through.[/b]
    None of the stuff posted in this section is BCD protected and if anyone wants to get BCD credits on ASPD for reviews, then they&#39;ll have to post the reviews on there once the system comes back up....But, I do think that people should still continue to report their findings here and not wait until ASPD comes back up.....The reason being that people need to know what&#39;s going on out there and posting stuff like this here can and will keep others from making the mistake.....As fine and hot as this girl is, it appears as though she&#39;s a major league disappointment benind closed doors.....What a waste.....They often say how youth is wasted on the young.....So true on many occasions.....~SIGH~

And the search continues.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Sorry Big C, I probably didn&#39;t ask my question the right way. I didn&#39;t mean for it to be about BCD credit. I was just curious if and when these bad providers roll back through if the search functions on aspd, once it&#39;s back up, will also link to the reviews from here. It&#39;s kinda a dumb question, but I was thinking about the long term of helping others from avoiding these so-called providers.