Total Paid:$60
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?No
Was the Description you were given accurate?yes
Hair Color and Length:Blonde to the shoulders
Race: caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance:Fresh
Smoking Status:yes, but could not tell
Where did you hear about this provider:CL
Provider`s Body:Great little body and nice perky titties. You could tell she had a kid lately from the belly fat.
What was the Provider's Attitude like?Professional
Comments:

Called many girls this day. I've been kinda of out of since the other site has been down and I didn't know about this site. I lost my play phone, so I have no numbers of my girls. She had the normal setup, call me when you get to the notel and I will give you the room number. Went up to the room and was very surprised at how she looked. She is not the girl in the photo, but to me. She is much better looking and younger looking to me. We settle with the money and off the clothes went. She did have a little puch from a baby I believe, but that was the only thing wrong with her body. She had a great set of little perky titts and a nice clean shaving pussy. To my surprised she started off with a BBBJ, really didn't last to long, but it was still a surprise. She got on top of me for a while and rode me and then I turned her over to Mish until I was done. She jump off and cleaned herself, I went in the bathroom and did the same. She is very mechanical, but with some good training I think she could get better.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes