Date: 2/28/2009
    Provider: SarahSmiles
    Phone or Pager:512-796-8305
    Email Address: at P411 and her website
    City: Austin, Texas,
    Area: NW
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, chatting, Breast worship, 69, teabagging, HJ, RCG/CG/Mish (covered), digits, cuddling, massage, but she does not do CIM
    Session Length: 1 exhausting and relaxing hr
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: P411 rate
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: brown, to shoulders
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
    Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, P411
    Provider`s Face and Body: Cute, curvy MILF, 5'2”, 36C, big brown nipples, blue eyes. A few beautiful tattoos, belly button piercing, shaved below.
    Provider's Attitude: Tentative at first. We had traded a couple of emails, and when I gave her the location of my outcall, she was hesitant. Apparently there had been some chatter about the hotel on the providers' sites. But she checked my P411 and came anyway. She was also tentative because I said in one of my emails that I had a specific request that I wouldn't put on the net. I'm just super cautious since so many providers say, "No explicit language." Well, I guess that got her imagination going. When she got here and inquired, I said it was only that I'm old, I have only one pop, and I'm a quick cummer, and wanted to wait til near the end for the pop.

We talked for a while before, during and after. Once we got down to business, and as time wore on, we got more comfortable with one another. We retired to the bed, getting undressed, and started with a little LFK and DFK. I moved down her body, giving attention to her breasts and they responded nicely. But it was just a detour on my way to DATY, where I spent a lot of my time just pleasuring her, and offering her some digits to help. I regret to say my talents weren't enough for her to O, but she did enjoy herself. After a long time at the Y, I moved around so we could 69. After performing 69 for a while, I moved around to the Y again for another taste. I was a little tired, so we took a break to cuddle a little while kissing, and paying more attention to breasts. Then I asked for a massage, which Sarah was more than willing to give, but we didn't have any lotion, so the massage didn't last long.

After the massage, I asked Sarah to slip on the cover, which she did. We started out in mish, then switched to RCG (which Sarah said later she doesn't like very well), but I was really hard and it hurt a little, so I asked her to switch to CG, and she did. She tried very hard (it seemed like forever) to give me a pop while riding me, and I tried hard too, but it was not to be.

I had read in one of her reviews that she does outstanding BBBJ, and I asked her to do that. She agreed as long as I warned her when I was about to pop since she does not do CIM. Not a problem. It took a while with a lot of work on both our parts, but I finally popped.

Sarah got up and got a warm washcloth to clean me up and cleaned up the wrapper & cover before leaving.

This is one nice young lady that I intend to see again.

Would you recommend this provider? Yes!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1109_Web2.jpg  

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    Good job on this freckled fair maiden. She is so sweet