Thread: Happy V-Day!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Happy V-Day!

Valentine's or Vag, your choice, lads and lassies, chuckle.

And from my wee woofs:

Outta here for a few days. Don't fill up my PM inbox with H2 biz, please! I won't be able to respond or take action, alas. Going to enjoy a funtastically Fanciful exploit elsewhere.

Wicked wishes to all for a wonderfully wanton weekend!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-14-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off here. However, you know that old saying, when Fancy is away, the trolls will play.

I guess Batman and CK will have to double down here for a few days.

P.S. I Like your pooch pics. When do we get your kitty pics??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you..... hope Valentine's Day was good to ya

BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Well I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off here. However, you know that old saying, when Fancy is away, the trolls will play.

I guess Batman and CK will have to double down here for a few days.

P.S. I Like your pooch pics. When do we get your kitty pics??
    I have been trying to see those kitty pics as well for years but alas foooking around with da likes of Shine Da Great would irrevocably harm her standing in da community or perhaps fanso doesn't think I'm old enough to ride da ride. Oh well, I guess life goes on. Tooodlez....