Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To all the ladies

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar

To all the ladies

Happy Valentine's to the ladies that enjoy seeing me and the ladies who haven't seen me because of the rumors of me being cheap and a negotiating hobbyist.

It's not that I'm cheap, it's that I'm not foolish with my money:)

Happy Valentine's to all you sweet ladies:)

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Way to go P2015 I do think we are all like that. Not cheap just frugal

Exactly! I have many things on my "want" and "to do" list besides pussy. I'm saving for a new camera, which will help me make more $$ in my photography business, not to mention lenses, soft boxes, strobes, new light meter, etc, etc, I'm doing a headshot session next week for a new client, have a wedding next month, family shoot, and possible boudoir shoot soon. It all takes time and the proper equipment. Plus, as the saying goes, "You got to spend money to make money."

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Happy Valentine's to the ladies that enjoy seeing me and the ladies who haven't seen me because of the rumors of me being cheap and a negotiating hobbyist.

It's not that I'm cheap, it's that I'm not foolish with my money:)

Happy Valentine's to all you sweet ladies:)

A boss has a meeting and tells all his employees, you are getting a lower amount because I am frugal not cheap....Happy Valentine's Day

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Happy Valentine’s Day to all!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Happy Valentine's Day Gents and Ladies ����

To all those "heart throbs" of the past, present and future, which also made something else throb, Happy Valentine's Day!
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Did I read that bolded part correctly?

Providers don't like guys telling them how to run their business; a guy should never be criticized or talked about for how he chooses to exercise his wallet. Haggling or negotiating donations is a practice I don't participate in because I would naturally expect the session to be lackluster or half-assed.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Retired Companion
    Ha! No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    A boss has a meeting and tells all his employees, you are getting a lower amount because I am frugal not cheap....Happy Valentine's Day

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Did I read that bolded part correctly?

Providers don't like guys telling them how to run their business; a guy should never be criticized or talked about for how he chooses to exercise his wallet. Haggling or negotiating donations is a practice I don't participate in because I would naturally expect the session to be lackluster or half-assed.
    i dont care how you choose to spend your money thats your money, there are lots of providers to choose from with what your needs and wants are, so dont anyone come to me talkling to me about how i choose to run my business, just dont bother, thats so insulting and because of that, i wouldnt be responisble for my mouth and the chewing out that you would recieve

happy valentines day everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    i dont care how you choose to spend your money thats your money, there are lots of providers to choose from with what your needs and wants are, so dont anyone come to me talkling to me about how i choose to run my business, just dont bother, thats so insulting and because of that, i wouldnt be responisble for my mouth and the chewing out that you would recieve

happy valentines day everyone!!!
    Agreed.

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    ...so dont anyone come to me talkling to me about how i choose to run my business, just dont bother, thats so insulting and because of that, i wouldnt be responisble for my mouth and the chewing out that you would recieve
    I make it a point never to piss off a woman whose lips (and teeth) just might some day be wrapped around my pecker.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I make it a point never to piss off a woman whose lips (and teeth) just might some day be wrapped around my pecker.
    Also agree

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    naw, you dont have worry about that with me, i love dick too much to hurt it lmao....but yea i am known for my mouth in more ways than one lmao....

but here's the real deal here ok...all of us, including me ok, needs to understand that we are no better than the next person, nor or we any worse than the next person,,,,generally speaking, we all need to learn that everyone needs to RESPECT the next person boundaries, and to give RESPECT in general, and just because we CHOOSE to be in the underground world and to do this kind of work makes us no better or no worse than anyone else, we are all humans, JUST LIKE you as hobbiest CHOOSE to go into the underground world and be involved in chosing and laying with, going out with having fun the providers that choose to work in this world, WE ARE ALL STILL HUMAN, NOT ONE OF US IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN THE NEXT PERSON, BECAUSE WE ALLLLLLL HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS. WE ALL CHOOSE TO BE APART OF THIS LIFE WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OUT LOUD OR NOT, I DONT CARE, TRUTH IS TRUTH IT NEVER WAIVERS, so why is it, that anyone would force what we believe or feel upon the next person, just like most of us dont it when theirs some kind of religiion knocking at our doors on sat morning pushing thier religion onto us disturbing our homes, same prinicpal here. ok...For the hobbiest that already gets this concept, i highly respect them, because they realize and KNOW that they too, have made their choose to be included in this world. its simple, i dont understand why others make life so difficult and complicated...dont you think that life in itself is complicated enough?? i do....
    why cant we just all give respect and kindness to one another and put not push ourselves onto the next person? is it because we can not our own selves in the mirror??? im gonna leave it at that because i can get deep lmao

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast