Thread: New to Austin all the way from NYC

Verified Hobbyist BCD

New to Austin all the way from NYC

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and tell you a bit about myself. Been in the hobby for the better part of a decade. Moved to Austin 5 months ago and this site has been a godsend. I've only seen a few providers since I have been here but I'm looking to diversify my portfolio so to speak. Mongers: any tips are always welcome especially being new to the Austin scene, it's somewhat different from the NYC scene. Providers: looking for busty open minded ladies who love what they do. Can't wait to have fine with everyone!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doc good to hear from you sir. Been seeing you all over the boards! Thanks for taking the time to welcome me sir.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Welcome!
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!