Date of Visit: 1st week of Feb 2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Texting
Phone Number: 469-279-7325
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.preferred411.com/P228836
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Close enough
Activities: Light convo, WASHING, bbbj, cowgirl variations, surfboard (lazy doggy), k9, dirty talk, hj, COB
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5h
Donation: $$$ + 0.75 + 0.5
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s?
Hair Color and Length: Blonde with dark roots almost to shoulders
Smoking Status: Yes but didn't smell it on her. Not an issue. Girls who smoke are sexy.
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Definitely the girl in the pictures. Petite at 5 feet tall with perky A/B tits. She has a bit extra on her but lovely for grabbing. Juicy butt also great, especially for gripping. Nice nipples. Tats, but not distracting. Overall, a very cute girl with a super cute personality.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded for sure
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
Been out of the hobby a long time due to a long term GF/fiance. Almost got married, but the recent breakup had me craving some strange. My ex was a curvy, tall half-asian brunette. I chose Ryan because she was the exact opposite. Saw her on p411 and knew I had to have her. Pm'd her on p411 for an extended-time outcall. Took a while to get back to me, so I texted her and got a quick reply. Its easy and responsive to communicate via text. She texted me beforehand and told me she was going to be a bit late. She's a drives-the-speed-limit kind of gal. No problems there, since it was only like 15 min extra wait and I was catching up on some work anyway.

She showed up at my room. Asked me if I read about her reviews. I usually do, but I told her I didn't. She told me a hilarious (to me, but not her) story of one of her clients who needed washing. As a result, she personally makes sure everyone is clean. It was hard for me to not bust up laughing, but I understood and respected her policy. Anyway, I definitely didn't need it, but there was some washing going on. :)

So, after a cycle of soap, water, and wet towel; I was ready to go. She's a high metabolism girl, so she asked if she could put the AC on. I said ok, and she put it to full blast cold lol. Since we agreed on MSOG, she asked me how many times I can cum. I told her I'd probably cum twice during our time. She looked at me confused and said, "thats it?" LOL. I'm telling ya, something about this girl got her more adorable by the minute.

Let me just say that I had a fantastic time! Ryan is so unique in her personality, it becomes a turn-on every time she says something. I'm not talking about dirty talk (which she can rock as well). I don't even think Ryan realizes how sexy she becomes when she is just talking whats on her mind.

Anyways, she gave me exactly what I needed. She knows how to power through. She is one heck of a trooper. I'm feel very fortunate to have met her. I'm very happy with my time with her. Naughty details in private comments.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.