Thread: Review: Michelle Summers is absolutely da shit!!!

Review: Date: Feb. 21, 2009
    Provider: Michelle Summers
    Phone or Pager: 214-783-6439
    Email Address: ???
    URL / Website: absolutelymichelle.com
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Galleria
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category:Independent
    Activities: DFK, BLS, BBBJ, 69, CFS, CG, RCG, K9, BBBJCIM
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
    Fee: $$ daytime special before 8pm
    Total Paid: $$
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No but, I need to bring her a gift next time.
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Bleach blonde shoulder length
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all natural
    Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke
    Where did you hear about this provider: ASPD, Backpage, Eros, Craigslist, p411
    Provider`s Body: Michelle looks exactly like her pics with the exception that she is maybe 10 lbs. heavier. She is still sexy as hell with no stretch marks anywhere on her body.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly and polite. My best first time experience with!
    Comments:

Michelle is my 2nd ATF and this is my 4th time to see her! It was a Saturday and I had just finished a job with mad money burning a hole in my pocket. Browsed around backpage and saw Michelle was here this weekend. Hell yeah!!! Called her up and scheduled a 3:50pm appointment. See ya soon pumpkin! The time was 3:15 and I had to drive from the Ship channel to the Galleria. Get to 59 and the traffic is fucked!!! Go around on 10 and hit 610. Traffic's fucked!!! Time 3:45. Called her and told her the situation. She said no problem but, please hurry. She's got a 5 o'clock appointment. Hauling ass dodging and weaving through traffic gurgling on Listerine! This is stressful! Shit! Note to self, get a car with more horsepower. Arrive to notel at 4 o'clock and run up three flights of stairs. Knock on the door. Whew, time to relax! She opens the door and invites me in with a kiss and a bear hug. She said harder and I picked her up hugging her with her feet a foot off the floor. She's such a little girl.

I needed to shower, so she ran the bath for me. Washed myself with coco butter. I smell so good now! I came out of the bathroom in a towel and Michelle was laying on the bed naked. Gotta love it! Towel drops and I'm in bed with her. She climbs on top and plants a DFK on me while she's rubbing her pussy on my dick. She asked me what took so long for me to see her again. I'm like, it's only been six weeks. That's too long pumpkin. We catch up on current events between us and she moves down for nipple worship on me. Kissing me on my stomach she moves down to dick and his friends. She immediately engulfs my left nut sucking on him like a bj. Then the right friend. She worked her tongue down my gooch (the part between my nutsack and butthole) licking and teasing ignoring dick. She then worked her way to licking my thigh pits. Ahhhh that feels good! She comes up and lightly rubs her tits on dick teasing him. She comes up for more french kissing closed mouth with lots of tongue. I love this about her! We break our kiss and she moves back down and takes dick in with her mouth BBBJ. She works him slowly and licks him up and down sideways on my shaft. Not too much spit with just the right amount of suction like a Hoover. Personally I like em sloppy and like a Dyson vac but, that's #1 ATF. She stayed on him for about seven minutes and came up and asked if I was ready. I asked her don't forget 69? Oh, ok. She flips around and reengages dick. I love her pretty pussy. No mud flaps, everything's tucked in nice, neat, and clean shavin. I dine at her Y slowly lapping gradually speeding up the pace. She's blowing dick with vigar and pauses as she's having an O. She goes back down on him and munches more. I feel my sperm building up and squeaze her butt cheek. She knows to stop and grabs a cover from the night stand and installs it on him.

Michelle mounts dick CG with no lube and slowly sinks down. She rides slowly up and down massaging my chest. She then leans foward and kisses me deeply while she rides. I'm in heaven! Her DFK's are very passionate! We kiss left ways and right ways. She would pause her kisses and ride me forehead to forehead breathing on me as I took it all in. She pulled off dick and flipped around for some RCG. She reached her hands back for me to grab them. She rode me hard banging the bed against the wall. This girl can ride! This went on with me meeting her thrust. She tired after a while and asked me to switch. She turned around on her knees and I knew it was time for doggie. I went in and slow fucked her. I sped my thrust with her inhaling and exhaling with every thrust. She's not much of a moaner or very loud. This went on for about five minutes and while she was massaging my friends, I felt I was about to cum and asked her to finish me off with her mouth. No problem! Off the cover came and she went down on him BBBJ again. I was laying on my back wiping the sweat off my forehead as she blew dick twisting her hands on him. She was a woman on a mission! She blew him hard with lots of suction. My toes curled up and I exploded in her mouth twitching and bucking hard! I think she swallowed my nut because she asked me how was that as she milked him. Do you feel better? Holy sheep shit!!! She went to the bathroom to clean up and brought out some handy wipes. She'd squeaze dick as she cleaned him up making me continuously twitch. Oh sorry she said, it's too sensitive. I was like no don't stop!

Michelle laid down next to me and planted another DFK on me. Kissing this girl is fantastic! We cuddled each other and she asked about what new projects I had going on. She's all about me. She's very easy to talk to. We then talked about her Valentines Day, her cat, and her Rottweiler puppy she's trying to get. She would lean in on our conversation and DFK me about every twenty words. This is one of the things that I like about her very much. She'll cuddle with and pillow talk with me till it's time to go. Her 5 o'clock appointment started calling and it was time to go. We were running a little late and I quickly dressed. We walked to door and she gave me another DFK and big bear hug. Don't take so long to see me again sweetie. Ok babe. The time 5:10. I was out the door and down the stairs. I think I saw her 5 o'clock waiting at the elevator. He had a dozen roses and chocolates. How sweet! Lol!!! Guess he missed her on Valentines Day. Peace out!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Hell yes! Fo show!!!

This is my favorite pic of Michelle! She looks just like my friends old girlfriend!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2eb4e6a3b872308425766ed4d8be77b4__3__Airbrush11jpg__medium_1_.jpg  

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. Michelle is Da bomb!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Great review!

Only thing is I need to know who the reviewer is, in context with his ASPD handle. Some reviewers on ASPD I really trust, some I search their other reviews, some I pay no attention to. I hope you, and others, understand.

Again, a top notch review.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEAR _JOHN @ Feb 28 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Great review!

Only thing is I need to know who the reviewer is, in context with his ASPD handle. Some reviewers on ASPD I really trust, some I search their other reviews, some I pay no attention to. I hope you, and others, understand.

Again, a top notch review.[/b]

Thanx dudes!!! B) Totally understandable. "Holy sheep shit!!!" Famous words from Red Mendoza, Cheech and Chong&#39;s Next Movie. Has nothing to do with the blow up sheep fuck doll! Lol!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images_7_.jpg  

Verified Hobbyist
    Vey nice lady. I need to get around to seeing her again. Thanks for the review.

R

Great review HSS! I have not met Michelle yet (our schedules did not work the one time I tried to see her). I have never read anything but great reviews of Michelle...But damn, that is some pretty tight scheduling. Hope she had time to freshen up for the next guy. Wonder if he had any idea you had just been having your fun with her as you passed him by. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tristan @ Mar 2 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Great review HSS! I have not met Michelle yet (our schedules did not work the one time I tried to see her). I have never read anything but great reviews of Michelle...But damn, that is some pretty tight scheduling. Hope she had time to freshen up for the next guy. Wonder if he had any idea you had just been having your fun with her as you passed him by. LOL[/b]

LMFAO!!! Michelle is a sweetheart! The scheduling was tight because of my tardiness. He didn&#39;t see me. He was too busy looking up at the floor numbers of the elevator. He&#39;s probably on here and hates on me for making him wait!

I met Michelle for the first time today, and I have to agree with all that you wrote. I&#39;ll definitely write a review when ASPD is back up.

wow - got all of my attention.
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

Nice review.
    The avatar made me think of Sara :) Where is MTT?