Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DIGITS, MORE BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggie
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $300, Total Paid: $300, no upselling or tipping issues
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark, past her shoulders, Age: 24, Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: From her website, all accurate.
    Height: 5'2"
    Measurements: 32B-25-34.
    Body Type: I am petite and all natural. My body is more athletic than waifish.
    Hair: My hair is currently light brown with a natural reddish tint.
    Eyes: Green/blue/grey - I suppose It depends on my mood, or what color I'm wearing. I'm often told my eyes are my best feature.
    Provider's Attitude. Nice to see you again, this time we can finally play
    Comments.
    I’ve known Liz for a while now. She and I met about a year ago and scheduling conflicts have prevented us from playing together. Well the gods finally shined upon me. My morning work appt canceled, so I sent Liz an email asking what her scheduled looked like. She emailed back shortly and said she was free. I replied back for directions, and closed my laptop and hit the road.

I arrived at the incall and was greeted with a friendly smile and kiss. We exchanged pleasantries, but couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Same feelings when we met a year ago in public when she was UTR, we almost got naked in the shadows of that coffee shop.

Our clothes quickly came off and more kissing and fondling. She started on a bbbj and moved in between my legs so that she could make good eye contact. Then it was my turn, some daty, and more daty. Liz politely made a request that I couldn’t say no too. Can you fuck me now? But of course, on came the cover and she straddled me cowgirl. Before I knew it, bell number one.

Some more daty and bbbj followed. Soon I was ready again. Again Liz was polite enough to ask, how do you want to fuck me? Spin around young lady. We began in doggie, and slowly slid to her laying flat, with just enough of her sexy ass in the air for me. Then bell number two. We laid, breathing hard, and thinking it was about fucking time we did that.

A great time was had by both of us. I definitely recommend Liz. Next time we’re going to have to have more time
    Do you recommend this provider? HELL Yes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar