Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, Body worship, DATY, BBBJ, SS
Length of Visit: HH
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Long and Red
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Model figure with amazing feature. Super smooth skin. Lovely smile
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Scheduled for 30 mins and glad i was able to get Lilith as it was almost end of the day. Lilith greeted me at the front door upon my arrival and guided me to her room.

Lilith is very pretty. Her attitude was amazing and her personality is very pleasant. It was so much fun just to talk with this beauty. After we undressed, i was amazed on how tiny and cute she looked. Her features were perfect for her size. I didn't any time and grabbing that tight ass and started with LFK. We quickly moved to DFK and it was very very passionate. Her nip were something i could play with whole day. Her skin was smooth and silky. I thought to myself why didn't i book an hr instead (but i had time restriction due to other appointments).

We laid and continued our quest of exploring each other. She started with BBBJ which i could hardly resist. I had to stop her so i can extend the fun. Switched to SS which was amazing. I felt the juice following for her which made me irresistible to hold it any longer and i blowed a huge load on her. After that, we cleaned up , hugged , kissed and said goodbye.

Overall she is very sweet, sexy girl who will make you happy and satisfied. She takes direction very well and her personality is something you want in your GF. I would definitely seeing her soon. Treat her good guys