Thread: Spoof fake Caller ID and fake text

Spoof fake Caller ID and fake text

Someone is fake texting & calling people with my phone number ....
    by using a spoofing application.
    I return calls about business but never a random call out of the blue.
    Text isn't allowed because someone's wife or girlfriend could easily find it
    and that would cause problems.

Calling a wrong number is a plausible excuse

I always PM on here first. Then phone/text if the provider is interested in a date.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Here lately it's getting ridiculous with the wife/gf calling & asking >why is my phone number in her man's phone.
    The main reason I have,> CALLS ONLY in my advertising is for safety so there isn't a long string of text messages for his significant other to find. Men can't explain away deliberate text messages.
    I don't want the woman coming for me.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    Someone is fake texting & calling people with my phone number ....
    by using a spoofing application.
    Ladies, STOP IT!

I have had 3 gents call and say "i'm returning your phone call"

Guys I AM NOT CALLING YOU!
    I do not call clients out of the blue for any reason.

Whoever is doing this, STOP IT!
    Think about the guys and respect their privacy. It's never cool to be doing this.

Apology guys that this is happening :(

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I got a call from MYSELF once showing my own number. Yeah, that was spooky!

Might be some spam autobot program that has gotten hold of your number to use for sneaky commercial messages. That was the case in my circumstances, a prerecorded message trying to sell me a timeshare! I filed a complaint with the BBB. No way of knowing unless a voicemail was left, and bots usually don't.

But could also be a lady OR a gent with a vindictive streak. Shameful if so! Not the way to rack up good karma/brownie points in Heaven, for sure.

My old number is now long-deactivated, and I confine myself to PM communication for new inquiries, and give my current private number out only as absolutely necessary. Doesn't much matter as I am semi-retired and rarely seeing anybody but longtime loyal Fancy fans.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-04-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

could also be a lady OR a gent with a vindictive streak. Shameful if so!
    Not sure how bots would know to pick 3 different gents that are in the hobby to call using my hobby cell?

Gents, be aware of the spoof caller app. It's not nice when folks are using it for fraudulent purposes
    via fake calls and fake emails.
    I've been spoofed before in the past by others.

Just stop it!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    Not sure how bots would know to pick 3 different gents that are in the hobby to call using my hobby cell?

Gents, be aware of the spoof caller app. It's not nice when folks are using it for fraudulent purposes
    via fake calls and fake emails.
    I've been spoofed before in the past by others.

Just stop it!

That would be astronomically coincidental, wouldn't it?

Not in my nature to completely understand why anybody would personally and willfully pull such mean shenanigans. I know that MY time is better spent on other endeavors.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-04-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Not in my nature to completely understand why anybody would personally and willfully pull such mean shenanigans. I know that MY time is better spent on other endeavors.

some people spend their time worrying about others, unfortunately

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Lightbulb

Thanks Seeking P for the warning and letting me and other gents know that the are one or more malicious persons out there that are using a spoofing app to pretend that a provider, in this case you, is calling us when that's NOT the case. We will be on alert.

The info on spoofing apps can easily be googled.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This is nothing new spoof calls and texts. I have been victimized by it more than once here and other site. I also have received a call from myself more than once. I have an idea about a couple of people doing it but I don’t have proof so I am nor naming names. Just beware that such nefarious activity is going on
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE