Thread: New Number. For Regulars & Repeats Only!!

New Number. For Regulars & Repeats Only!!

Hey guys,

I got a new number and wont be giving it out unless you are already screened, a regular, p411 member or we’ve met before. Going UTR and off the boards due to my outside career and dating life! I just don’t hobby as much anymore and only willing to see my regulars at this time until I completely fade away. I’m not burnt out and everything is great! I just don’t have near as much time and want to be highly selective since I don’t really need the hobby to live on. I still wanna have fun! Just being more private!! Same location for now. Please pm me for my email and number by Thursday or Friday. Ladies, same email & free for references. Thanks!

Best,

Nikki

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's awesome for you!!! I think I need a new regular. Good luck with everything.

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    Well, that is good for you...bad for me. You have been on my list...maybe still a chance in the future.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Irish luck on you new path, and may it be lined with shamrocks! Waving farewell and closing thread. -- FIH/staff