Companion's Handle: Mia Raine
Date of Visit: 2/11/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text for quick response
Phone Number: 737-781-5716
Email Address: D/K
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?47011-Mia-Raine
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, tit suckin, Mish, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: 140
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: black
Smoking Status: d/k
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina, mix of other ethnicities
Companion Description: 5'2", thick and beautiful; face with minimal make up showed her raw beauty; some tattoos; pierced nipples
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely met expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
This was a short notice QV and she was super responsive via text. She had trouble reaching ladies to vouch for me, and that was frustrating. We took an alternative vouching process that was reasonable.
So I arrive and we had nice short convo to relax the first time meeting. She was dressed in very sexy black lingerie that complemented perfectly her dark hair.
Since it was a QV, we got straight to business. That's what I wanted and that's what I got. Damn, it felt really nice! She's a naturally sexy lady that got me easily excited. I very much enjoyed being able to look at her face because it's one of the most beautiful faces I've seen among lots and lots of ladies I've come across. As I told her, she has raw beauty that doesn't need make up to mess it up. And she has a very nice personality to top it off.
I'm looking forward to the next visit because there's so much I didn't get to explore and I know I'll enjoy! Her rates are just right for Austin. I recommend her to you!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.