Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Input on Incall Location

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar

Input on Incall Location

Ok guys I have a question for all. What do y’all gentlemen consider a bad area for private incalls. Would any of you go visit in the area of where St Edwards University is. This will not be a hotel.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD SanchoGrande's Avatar
    your RR incall is in a good location

Yes it is but I will be moving after my lease is up in March. I found a place out that way. Just want to to get some of yalls input.

No Greek SS or BBFS

I live in 78704 and we can always use more talent south of Downtown. Plus it's a fun area to eat/drink/play in, both in hobby and real life.

Eagle Eye we think alike. Lol. Food is the only thing I’m really excited about and of course meeting new gentlemen.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    Ok guys I have a question for all. What do y’all gentlemen consider a bad area for private incalls. Would any of you go visit in the area of where St Edwards University is. This will not be a hotel.
    I've seen chicks in the hood of Oak Cliff, Killeen, Houston, etc.

Location for me is overrated, I've drove 8 hours on 0 sleep to see my atf. How a provider conducts business and treats her clients is what I'm interested in.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I would LOVE to see you come south! My work schedule and home life limit my play time to work day lunch hours. So I play within a 10-15 drive from my office near I35 and Riverside. The St Ed’s area is perfect.

Hope to meet you soon!
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 02-12-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Companion
    It's so interesting to see who likes to drive or that it doesn't bother them. I call South Austin - North San Antonio now. It feels like it when I have to drive down there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    It's so interesting to see who likes to drive or that it doesn't bother them. I call South Austin - North San Antonio now. It feels like it when I have to drive down there.
    Just as we southies call anything north of the river "South Dallas", particularly if it involves toll lanes or I35 North. :) I find it humorous what people in Round Rock these days call "central Austin". If it is an hour drive for me from my Austin address it is not "central" anything. LOL. That being said, I once lived in Houston and when I moved here years ago I laughed at what anyone here called "heavy traffic". Whole different level. From where I commuted from in Houston if I wasn't on the road by 5:30AM I might as well have stayed home until lunchtime.

noxious pest controls applied
    Stay out of south Austin!

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerTracy View Post
    Just as we southies call anything north of the river "South Dallas", particularly if it involves toll lanes or I35 North. :) I find it humorous what people in Round Rock these days call "central Austin". If it is an hour drive for me from my Austin address it is not "central" anything. LOL. That being said, I once lived in Houston and when I moved here years ago I laughed at what anyone here called "heavy traffic". Whole different level. From where I commuted from in Houston if I wasn't on the road by 5:30AM I might as well have stayed home until lunchtime.
    Houston traffic is crazy but at least you have at times 5-7 driving lanes.

Austin has 2-4 at best. Thankfully my work hours are from 5am to 2pm so I usually dodge that crap.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    I just can’t do south due to my time constraints and traffic.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Retired Companion
    Lol, that's funny! South Dallas - I had not heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerTracy View Post

Thank you all for yalls input. I’ll be leaving RR at the end of March.

No Greek SS or BBFS

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Lol @ South Dallas & North SA.
    Austinites are so funny.

People from those bigger cities will drive from 40 minutes away to meet up.
    Which is nice bc someone who is interested in meeting me but can’t fit coming to my location bc of proximity blows.

Even though there is more population down South now, from my experience, I think it’s still safe to say that North Austin is where all the action is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast