Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj, FF, CIM, hair pulling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 m
Donation: 100 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: Unsure
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Pudgy, not too fat but definitely not as trim as the photo suggest
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Setting up an appt with AS is a hassle. It is because she does not review her texts and emails.. I have had to cancel on her bc it would be close to the time for our session and I would not get an address. So on Friday, I decided to tell her that this would be the last time we chatted is she bailed. Surpisingly, our session finally went thru. So I arrive at her location, and as many ppl posted, it is a hole-in-the-wall location next to a condemned house. However, surrounding negihborhoods are being gentrified, so who knows how long she will last in this area. When I arrived at her place, I was told not to park in front of the house, so I parked well off and away from the abandoned house. She comes out of her room/house and signals me. I walk in and really thinking about leaving immediately. It is like what everyone else had mentioned about her place, it is crampped, full of stuff and her bed takes up more than half the area.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.