Companion's Handle: LeahAllurah
Date of Visit: 1/19/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm
Phone Number: 2102485144
Email Address: Na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....13-leahallurah
City, State: S.A., Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj, body explore, cg,rcg, K9,
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown or black.. Really didn't pay attention
Smoking Status: Seems like it..
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Definitly a spinner body, A cup, nice perky butt.. Tall & a clam that has an amazing gripp..
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Leah came to minded after reading several reviews.. I was on my way out of town heading south bound.. Feeling on top of the world after scoring a lil 21yr philipina.. That I have been trying to get.. I had just finished with that great treat.. And I was still cravinging.. So I decided to take the plunge..
I txt Leah.. And well it was early so most providers are not awake at the moment.. So I had to do her alternate screening.. It was fair and simple..
After getting thru the screening. I had time to kill before our meet..

I arrived at he incall.. Reminds me of a skaterprincess from Austin type of girl.. But with out the black light, dj stuff.. She very welcoming and let me right went up stairs and got right to it.. She gave me the option of a massage then stress relief but after waiting and me having to jet.. I needed the stress relief..

I can say.. Just my type of girl.. a-cup with those nice pink nips! And a nice lil perky butt perfect for K9.. She quickly stepped up to the Mic and got me ready.. I the had her bring out the rain coat.. She mounted Cg.. And quickly turned around to RCG.. At that point.. It was a. Great view of her starfish.. Got to rub on it a bit. I was so amazed how tight of a grip she had.. I knew if it continued.. I was going to blow.. I then asked if I can take control.. And moved the mirror in front of the play area. And had her get in k9 with her arching her back.. What delight!! It was just a matter of time.. I got about a good minute of heavy pounding.. Meaning 6 inches of stroke!! And 200lbs of thrust!! And with the best visual of (DP) meaning DEEP p.. I asked if I could make a mess and she had no problems.. I was ready and took the coat off and shot it all over.. Her starfish.. I almost felt like Michael Angelo!! With my work of art.. I went to her RR. And got her a couple of tissues to clean up my mess.. Of course the gentleman that I am.. She offered me a warm towel.. And we just chatted a bit and I was on my way..