Thread: Intimate with Ivanna

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Intimate with Ivanna

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Femme Fatale, Ivanna
    Date of Visit: 02/01/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 337-570-3645
    Email Address: Madamlunaofhouston@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....4-Femme-Fatale
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE+, DFK, Groping, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CG, K-9, Body Rub.
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $180
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Black to Shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mexican
    Companion Description: Sexy Milf. Flat stomach. Eraser nips. Pretty face. Manicured nails and toes. Shaved everything.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes.
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Hell Yeah.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much.

Public comments:
    Set up is a breeze once you have been screened. Luna makes sure you are well taken care of. Ivanna is definitely a pleaser. Enjoy.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Black listed

I texted the scheduler to set up appointment, she replied with standard of how they verify. I followed directions and got an ok. Sent me pics and rates of girls and set a time. When I got on the street I texted her and she says call. Now this where it gets fucked up, I called pvt. because like many I use a burner number for hobby. This bitch gets mad and says I fucked up and she can’t schedule me anymore. I stated that hey I drove from NASA to beltway and briar Forrest, we talked reasonably but still no go. I’m fine with it I understand the big scare on there part but shot I have s personal life too. I’ll just wait for them to go independent it always happens. Just a heads up!

ACCESS HERE WITHDRAWN; FAILURE TO RESPECT OH2 RULES
    Luna is very protective of the ladies...I actually appreciate her effort to ensure nothing happens to them. It is frustrating sometimes but screening is part of how they protect each other. Nothing against it. I have seen some other ridiculous screening methods but i always just move on if i cant get someone comfortable enough to agree to a meeting.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    yea you messed up, they are very serious about who they see and protect their own. let her calm down for couple of weeks and try again. they will always need your business anyway